Bank of America Roval 400 Pre-Race thread.

Randy Lajoie won the Xfinity Championship at Homestead in 97 and I was up on top in the Spotters stand so I watched his celebration from above. He burned that thing down doing doughnuts and the motor was bumpin the chip the whole time,the car was enveloped in smoke, you couldnt see it, then all of a sudden the engine went silent, the crowd was engulfed in smoke also and as the smoke cleared he was out of his car standing on the roof with his arms raised. I remember several of us looked at each other and said WTF! It was amazing. Thats my number 1 of all time and then 2nd is Kyle Larson doing burnouts at Michigan while holding the steering wheel out the window the dropping it on the ground.

My body is ready

Attachments

• AE4E3F67-8AAB-4270-B060-084653E125DC.jpeg
    AE4E3F67-8AAB-4270-B060-084653E125DC.jpeg
    4.3 MB · Views: 63
Scanner and intercom headsets are sorted and packed. Leaving shortly for the track!
Hope you have a mask....tire smoke from Bell's victory burn out will be suffocating! ;)

Yep suspension should mean no contact, otherwise they just call it from the shop.
How about you fail 3 times, and you're DQ'ed? I'm not serious, but how far do we want to go?

A HUGE shout out to ‘Little Bit’ at the Subway in the Love’s truck stop in Rock Hill SC. My girl apparently missed the chain’s training on portion control and built me a sandwich about the diameter of a 55-gallon drum. Damn right I tipped her 25% and still came out ahead of what the track charges for a couple of scrawny tube steaks.

Riley was doing so well this year compared to the others. But it all waited and saved itself up for this race. Any other race and we would have never known or cared about most of it. But the damn Gerbils and their cut off B.S. had us watching half of the race with Riley and listening to dr phil gerbil Jeff.

I can’t figure out what order they’re introducing drivers. They did all the non-playoff drivers first, then the playoff ones, definitely not in starting order for each group. Points standings, maybe?

At least Nelly didn’t botch anyone’s name.

Danged if I know but AJ was the 5th or 6th intro’ed but starts 7th. Harv and Truex were near the end of the non’s so I guess points order.

Back
Top Bottom