Bank of America Roval 400 Pre-Race thread.

Don't forget about Chase Brisco. He was the 1st to win a race on the Roval
5903D880-BE28-40D4-92B6-F5A3F28A89B1.jpeg

So jacked for this. Come on Bell! Need a walk off!!!!

Soooo basically HMS bought their points back. Not a fan of this.

Besides that, you're screwing around with everyone else's playoff standings now for the last 2 weeks cause you can't make up your mind what you want to do.

Nascars fault

Besides that, you're screwing around with everyone else's playoff standings now for the last 2 weeks cause you can't make up your mind what you want to do.

If Byron’s fine is 100k then Ty Gibbs should owe 200k

Hell yeahhhhh.. Don't take points off the score board... If they couldn't do it during the race , a fine is all they should be able to do.

That's ****.

Byron should have a green flag pass through penalty.

Don't want to dock him points? Fine. But his idiocy cost Hamlin track position. Hurting Byron's race is fair.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Harvick referred to F1’s way of handling situations in-race when prompted to speak on the topic. It’s not perfect, but definitely an upgrade over the procrastinatory knee jerk decisions we get in NASCAR’s rulings. Two bad rulings in one situation - it’s a bit much.

That's ****.

Byron should have a green flag pass through penalty.

Don't want to dock him points? Fine. But his idiocy cost Hamlin track position. Hurting Byron's race is fair.

My feelings are ,too late the game is over. That's how it should be. How many times have Refs missed a call that could have changed the out come of a game. Do they come back 2 days later and take points off the board? NO, they don't because everyone that spent 4 hours watching would stop watching and wait till tuesday to get results.They should have made the call during the race. Nascars Fault.

My feelings are ,too late the game is over. That's how it should be. How many times have Refs missed a call that could have changed the out come of a game. Do they come back 2 days later and take points off the board? NO, they don't because everyone that spent 4 hours watching would stop watching and wait till tuesday to get results.They should have made the call during the race. Nascars Fault.
Sure, NASCAR missed it, you're right. It's on them for doing god knows what. But is it really too late considering they've appealed an initial penalty and motified it by giving him a tiny fine?

They missed it. I'd imagine a reasonable penalty would be to put him in a situation he put Hamlin, in terms of facing an unexpected track position lost. I'd think a stage 1 pass through penalty or something is equivalent.

Sure, NASCAR missed it, you're right. It's on them for doing god knows what. But is it really too late considering they've appealed an initial penalty and motified it by giving him a tiny fine?

They missed it. I'd imagine a reasonable penalty would be to put him in a situation he put Hamlin, in terms of facing an unexpected track position lost. I'd think a stage 1 pass through penalty or something is equivalent.

I understand, but all tracks are different and depending on the next race would make a big difference in how bad the penalty is. They could do like Hockey and take a over the wall guy away for a few stops. Or just solve the issue during the race. Get more officials watching the race and have set penalties for certain infraction. I can see me jumping off the sofa yelling, bumping under caution now get to the rear.

I'm 100% biased, but I'm glad he has those points back. I do think he could have raced his way in, but this does add some cushion.

However, it is frustrating that it couldn't have been solved before Talladega, as it may have changed how some of the bubble drivers raced.

What a ****** embarrassment.

So one of the members of the appeal panel owns a Chevy dealership in Greenville. I get that it’s a pretty incestuous industry but shouldn’t you try to be wary of glaring conflicts of interest or potential biases like that?

So one of the members of the appeal panel owns a Chevy dealership in Greenville. I get that it’s a pretty incestuous industry but shouldn’t you try to be wary of glaring conflicts of interest or potential biases like that?
That's crazy, I can't believe they would allow that to happen. BTW what's the name of that dealership, I'm looking for a new truck.

How do you know they didn't catch it? Looks caught and fined.
Works for me. Bell needs a miracle. Wait for the first Stage yellow, and then take those ****ers out one by one.....oh, and I want MY Pocono win back.....and your new boy got screwed on the Hornaday deal.

Works for me. Bell needs a miracle. Wait for the first Stage yellow, and then take those ****ers out one by one.....oh, and I want MY Pocono win back.....and your new boy got screwed on the Hornaday deal.
Bell needs more tape

How do you know they didn't catch it? Looks caught and fined.
NASCAR admitted that race control didn't catch it.

Bell needs more tape
Not anymore. Just plow through the field. If it's good for milk and honey Willy, it's good for US. Not sure that Coach has the deep pockets of the Ex Con and his lackeys, but it's worth a shot.

Not anymore. Just plow through the field. If it's good for milk and honey Willy, it's good for US. Not sure that Coach has the deep pockets of the Ex Con and his lackeys, but it's worth a shot.
Yeah hard case Hendrick, kingpin of the Nascar underworld is impossible to pin down.

No the embarrassment was nascar not catching it during the actual race

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
There was a chance to correct that, but again, fail. We've got a sanctioning body that owes us nothing when cars are DQ'ed, and a mysterious appeals process that doesn't owe us an explanation. Enjoy the race, and then hold your breath for a couple of days to see if it really was what you thought it was. Denny was probably right....clean house.

There was a chance to correct that, but again, fail. We've got a sanctioning body that owes us nothing when cars are DQ'ed, and a mysterious appeals process that doesn't owe us an explanation. Enjoy the race, and then hold your breath for a couple of days to see if it really was what you thought it was. Denny was probably right....clean house.
Start first with that one.

Yeah hard case Hendrick, kingpin of the Nascar underworld is impossible to pin down.
Guys like that usually are....until they piss someone off.

I'll call it right now......Harvick's appeal has a shot.

You quoted a post about the Byron penalty though
I can tell you are waiting on pins and needles for my comments on Byron's penalty. But like I have said many times prior Nascar very seldom calls penalties like that one. In this case even when Byron ADMITTED it on national TV. So live and learn for the younger fans, and for the chronic complainers take heart there is one more thing to whine about the unfairness of life lol. Something for everybody.

Byron didn't randomly plow through anybody, he felt wronged by Hamlin and he spun Hamlin, right or wrong. The two scenarios have nothing to do with each other. If Bell can't make it to the next round without the penalty assessed to Byron, he probably shouldn't be there. The points hole Bell is in was self created.

Byron didn't randomly plow through anybody, he felt wronged by Hamlin and he spun Hamlin, right or wrong. The two scenarios have nothing to do with each other. If Bell can't make it to the next round without the penalty assessed to Byron, he probably shouldn't be there. The points hole Bell is in was self created.
Naw, Byron has nothing to do with Bell's situation, but has created a blueprint for how to get out of it. Game on. Let's hit everything including the pace car. This is beyond a joke....it's an embarrassment.

Back
Top Bottom