Bonehead of the race?

Brad for thinking he cleared Danica early on and then racing in 43rd six laps down like he was in contention at Homestead.

I will cheer every race now for Brad to wreck. If he breaks his leg again I will cheer even louder. It goes beyond being dumb today for me. This self righteous a**hole thought he could bitch at Kenseth last week for racing him hard for the lead, and then come out this week 6 laps down and race like a Jack ass. I am done with Kesolowski. He can hurt himself out of this sport for all I care.

Brad, for forcing the issue early in the race.

Did you not hear Danica say she was trying to squeeze in between the 2 and 24 when her and Brad made contact?
She was moving up to do that as Brad was coming down. Is that really only Brad's fault?

Brad for being 6 laps down trying to show the world how relevant he is, and starting the big one in the process.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will cheer every race now for Brad to wreck. If he breaks his leg again I will cheer even louder. It goes beyond being dumb today for me. This self righteous a**hole thought he could bitch at Kenseth last week for racing him hard for the lead, and then come out this week 6 laps down and race like a Jack ass. I am done with Kesolowski. He can hurt himself out of this sport for all I care.
Jesus Christ dude. Having a rival driver is one thing, hoping for an injury is different.

When did Brad break his leg?
Tony Stewart wrecked the whole field in 2012 and is notorious for bitching at people... you're still his fan

Jesus Christ dude. Having a rival driver is one thing, hoping for an injury is different.

Tony Stewart wrecked the whole field in 2012 and you're still his fan

He didn't break his leg, he broke his foot a few years back.

Brad, but hated NASCAR's call.

Tony Stewart wrecked the whole field in 2012 and is notorious for bitching at people... you're still his fan

I never said that I hoped for an injury. Just that if it happened I would cheer. Also if he was out of the sport because of one I wouldn't care. Big difference. Basically saying I could give 2 ****s about him anymore.

I never said that I hoped for an injury. Just that if it happened I would cheer. Also if he was out of the sport because of one I wouldn't care. Big difference. Basically saying I could give 2 ****s about him anymore.

Staff member? Are you a mod now or something?

I will admit that Tony can be hypocritical at times, but when was the last time he bitched at some one for racing him hard for the lead only to wreck the field the following race while several laps down?

Also making a dumb move wrecking cars while racing for position, and doing it 6 laps down while having no business being there are two separate things.

I never said that I hoped for an injury. Just that if it happened I would cheer. Also if he was out of the sport because of one I wouldn't care.
o_O:confused::eek:

image.jpg

Ok. Why should I care about Brad Keselowski? I don't know him on a personal level.
You don't have to have empathy for him but dude... cheering for someone else's injury that ends their career is just too far.

Aren't you a former Earnhardt fan or no?
How would you feel is people cheered that Stewart destroyed his leg? It just cold hearted lol

You don't have to have empathy for him but dude... cheering for someone else's injury that ends their career is just too far.

Maybe. Do people cheering when a athlete does something stupid and gets banned? If Kesolowski wants to continue to be a hypocritical a**hole and race like one, then maybe it will jump back and bite him. If that happens I will have no sympathy for him.

He was 5-6 laps down and racing like he was going for the lead on the last lap. I have no idea what he was thinking, Actually he couldn't have been thinking. There were 50 or so laps to go and he somehow thought he was going to get back on the lead lap?
Is he worried about his job? Joey 2 wins, him 0

He was 5-6 laps down and racing like he was going for the lead on the last lap. I have no idea what he was thinking, Actually he couldn't have been thinking. There were 50 or so laps to go and he somehow thought he was going to get back on the lead lap?
Is he worried about his job? Joey 2 wins, him 0

Kes won at Vegas this year.

Brad the miller low life.

The first wreck was Kez and DP's fault, mutually. The big one was bull****.

Brad takes it today.

Honorable mention: FOX. Their insight was hideous today. All they cared about was the next wreck all day. They wouldn't get off Michael Waltrip's sack or DP's teet... Darrell Waltrip also had one of the most offensive "boogity boogity's" ever. They were in turn one before it was over.

As time goes on the less professional the presentation.

AND stop with the wannabe halftime shows FFS!

Wow. To cheer if someone got injured. That's pretty messed up right there.
Maybe. Do people cheering when a athlete does something stupid and gets banned? If Kesolowski wants to continue to be a hypocritical a**hole and race like one, then maybe it will jump back and bite him. If that happens I will have no sympathy for him.
Big difference between an athlete getting banned for something stupid and cheering if someone gets injured.

Wow. To cheer if someone got injured. That's pretty messed up right there.

Big difference between an athlete getting banned for something stupid and cheering if someone gets injured.

If Kesolowski gets hurt because he does something stupid?

Well for me I suppose Brad 1st for racing like that despite being 6 laps down. You should never be up front mixing it up with the leaders when your that far behind. 2nd today for me gos to Dale Jr for sandbagging at the end of the race. I'd like to know what the deal was, did the car just go away or did he decide to save it for Daytona in July, surely he had one of the fastest cars all day and should ve at least finished in the top 10...

Back
Top Bottom