Bonehead of the race?

I agree he was racing too hard for the longshot finish, but he didn't do anything to cause the second wreck. If you think he did, you surely feel JJ did the same. They both spun in the same place for seemingly no reason.

Aero compromised cars maybe ??? Should they be allowed to continue racing damaged cars at Talladega ??

Of course Brad didn't do anything wrong. He NEVER does anything wrong.

Brad will tell you as much.

Aero compromised cars maybe ??? Should they be allowed to continue racing damaged cars at Talladega ??

IDK. Brad had Bayne right on his bumper, so air lifting off the spoiler and that part of the track possibly being slick may explain his spin. JJ seemed to be in cleaner air when it happened to him.

IDK. Brad had Bayne right on his bumper, so air lifting off the spoiler and that part of the track possibly being slick may explain his spin. JJ seemed to be in cleaner air when it happened to him.

So you arent biting on my theory then ? :cool:

So you arent biting on my theory then ? :cool:

Your theory bits all by itself. ;)

JJ's car had damage, so maybe that was part of his spin. I don't think Kez had any body damage at that point, but his splitter was a little messed up.

Your theory bits all by itself. ;)

JJ's car had damage, so maybe that was part of his spin. I don't think Kez had any body damage at that point, but his splitter was a little messed up.

I consider a "messed up splitter" to be aero damage. I lack a degree in aerodynamics to back it up, thats why I tested my theory on someone that has one :biggrin:

Honorable mention: FOX. Their insight was hideous today. All they cared about was the next wreck all day. They wouldn't get off Michael Waltrip's sack or DP's teet... Darrell Waltrip also had one of the most offensive "boogity boogity's" ever. They were in turn one before it was over.

As time goes on the less professional the presentation.

AND stop with the wannabe halftime shows FFS!

NASCAR ON NBC: Summer 2015

Gordon's spotter said it was getting oftly windy towards the end of the race. Maybe a gust of wind hit brads car wrong since he was in the lead draft instead of sucked behind another car and it just caught him off guard & spun him out.

We'll never know

Gordon's spotter said it was getting oftly windy towards the end of the race. Maybe a gust of wind hit brads car wrong since he was in the lead draft instead of sucked behind another car and it just caught him off guard & spun him out.

We'll never know

It looked a lot like everyone was losing rear tires... Strange

Brad and Jr. Brad took himself out and he almost pulled a Stewart (or did he); I was surprised his mistake didn't take half the field. Jr took himself out too. I figured he was waiting in the back to get past the big one but he miscalculated and couldn't move through the field.

I hope they are going to be everything we expect.

As long as they use the single line scroll at the top of the page to show the running order I will be very happy when NBC takes over.

The way FOX does it isn't worth the bother trying to follow it. I've used the leader board on nascar.com to follow the running order all year.

As long as they use the single line scroll at the top of the page to show the running order I will be very happy when NBC takes over.

The way FOX does it isn't worth the bother trying to follow it. I've used the leader board on nascar.com to follow the running order all year.

I've gotten comfortable with their ticker. Their Daytona sh!t about killed me.

I'm just sick of the personalities. The casual conversation that rules the show on occasion(unneccesary yelling about college basketball), and the obvious bias towards NASCAR leadership and certain competitors that aren't worth their seat.

Brad.jpg

Brad for sure.

Don't race the lead pack, when you're 6 laps down, isn't that a rule anyway? I know I've seen them make cars who are laps down move over before.

Brad for sure.

Don't race the lead pack, when you're 6 laps down, isn't that a rule anyway?
Not a rule. More of a gentleman's agreement.

If it was a much slower car trying to put up a fight against the lead cars with 10 to go, NASCAR would prob black flag em.

Brad for sure.

Don't race the lead pack, when you're 6 laps down, isn't that a rule anyway? I know I've seen them make cars who are laps down move over before.

At smaller tracks if cars that are lapS down and are holding up the leader they will shown the flag which tells them to move over and let the leader go.

But when all the cars are running in one massive pack like at Dega, it's not an issue.

Not a rule. More of a gentleman's agreement.

If it was a much slower car trying to put up a fight against the lead cars with 10 to go, NASCAR would prob black flag em.
At smaller tracks if cars that are lapS down and are holding up the leader they will shown the flag which tells them to move over and let the leader go.

But when all the cars are running in one massive pack like at Dega, it's not an issue.

Ahh okay, I know I noticed a few times where they move over, and the ones who don't got shown the flag. I guess since most people don't run with the pack laps down at these tracks is why I never noticed it doesn't happen at them.

Back
Top Bottom