Bonehead of the week: Bristol II

I'm never going to allow someone I'm not responsible for to cause me to feel embarrassed, especially someone who drinks too much.

These morons exist in every group of fans. Go to any stadium parking lot and watch wasted bozos pick fights with people wearing T-shirt for the visiting team.

I'm with Spotter (mark that on your calendar). I think NASCAR may actually have fewer of these twits than other sports. I've had complete strangers invite me to have breakfast cooked for me. I've put up tents for old ladies, and help take them down when the wind blew up. I've seen people pull stuck vehicles out of muddy parking lots -by hand-. I've been handed more free drinks than I could ever possibly count.

Those are the people I'm proud to count myself one of.

Excellent post.

There is no difference between NASCAR fans and any other fan....
If Tom Brady was walking through the parking lot of New Era Field in Buffalo following a win I would bet money someone would screw with him. I am not defending that it is alright, but it is broader than just NASCAR.

Bristol is another example of stupidity that exists at live sporting events.

I agree it is never right to harass an athlete or celebrity (except for the BeeGees, Steven Wallace, and Alex Rodriguez).

Back
Top Bottom