Bristol RACE thread

Umm Jimmie really wanted to clear that story out.

It wasn't Chad's fault pleaz ghuyz. :(

Reactions: JEB
Damn it I only have one beer left! Looks like I'll be sober when 24 rolls into victory circle.

Go buy yourself a six pack. It will be a while before we go back to racing.

I'm about to catch some more Breaking Bad reruns shortly.

Damn it I only have one beer left! Looks like I'll be sober when 24 rolls into victory circle.

Thank heavens they finally did away with the "no beer sales on Sunday" rule here in Georgia....us sinners have our rights too!

I go grocery shopping & a whole novel of events unfolds. Damn

I know Gordon got damage & went to the 30s. How is the car & where is he now?
Also, dafuq happened to JJ?

What kind of drinking strategy do you have threre with no backup plan? Running out of beer on raceday is unexceptable.:D

Reactions: JEB
Go buy yourself a six pack. It will be a while before we go back to racing.

I'm about to catch some more Breaking Bad reruns shortly.
I'll just watch your avatar till the race starts back up.

What kind of drinking strategy do you have threre with no backup plan? Running out of beer on raceday is unexceptable.:D
You order a pizza for delivery and give your number so the driver can call you. When the driver calls you tell him about his $20 tip that he'll be getting for showing up with pizza and a six pack ;)

I know Gordon got damage & went to the 30s. How is the car & where is he now?
Also, dafuq happened to JJ?

Very good.

They've improved on the car's handling and Gordon says the car is as fast as it was at the start and he's happy. Currently 16th from 34th.

Jimmie lost a tire, had to pit and went 4 laps down and then a bunch of cautions came out and he is now I think 2 laps down?

Also Joey lost his power steering and is a lap down.

Larry Mac lookin sharp again :cool: Musta got himself an image consultant

You order a pizza for delivery and give your number so the driver can call you. When the driver calls you tell him about his $20 tip that he'll be getting for showing up with pizza and a six pack ;)

It's St. Patrick s day and I'm Irish. I have failed my heritage by running out of beer.

My friend didn't think pizza guys actually did that. We proved him wrong one night. :D

Back
Top Bottom