BUBBA WALLACE FINISHED SECOND!

Congrats to Bubba on another fine run, wish his crew coulda helped him out a bit. I'd say lately he has been the best of the RCR/Petty cars.
Easily had a car good enough for a top 10, but the loose wheel came at a bad time.

I'm seriously impressed with him, he's a Sunday type of guy. Whatever he and Derek Stamets, his CC, has going on its working. His average finishing postion continues to improve as the season has gone on. They just continue to improve the car as races progress. These last three races are going to be important. ISM and Texas have been good tracks for Bubba, so I'm excited to see how they finish the season.

Easily had a car good enough for a top 10, but the loose wheel came at a bad time.

I'm seriously impressed with him, he's a Sunday type of guy. Whatever he and Derek Stamets, his CC, has going on its working. His average finishing postion continues to improve as the season has gone on. They just continue to improve the car as races progress. These last three races are going to be important. ISM and Texas have been good tracks for Bubba, so I'm excited to see how they finish the season.
I give Bubba a bit of stick but I gotta say he's been making some nice runs lately. Too bad about the wheel at Martinsville he was looking at a top ten.

Claire B Lang@ClaireBLang
19h

Talking with folks here at @RPMotorsports
right now and they say @BubbaWallace
is their driver with two year contract thru 2020.
Big year for Bubba, he's improved in terms of consistency. I hope RPM is able to give Bubba better cars from the jump because this year they got off to a really slow start.

Sponsorship is still a big issue as well, I hope RPM can land a deal to cover more races next year. Hopefully WWT continues to sponsor the team and find more long-term deals.

I'm surprised this hasn't been necro'd since Vegas.

It's still very early, but I like what I'm seeing from Bubba so far. I think he's out of that mental rut he was in in '19 that was preventing a leap in performance. And with the Chevies as a whole doing much better, I wouldn't be shocked at all to see a Top 25 in points. Maybe 22nd-25th.

It's still very early, but I like what I'm seeing from Bubba so far. I think he's out of that mental rut he was in in '19 that was preventing a leap in performance. And with the Chevies as a whole doing much better, I wouldn't be shocked at all to see a Top 25 in points. Maybe 22nd-25th.
And say that he is possibly still in that mental rut... the way they are running is a good way to get out of it. I think 22nd-25th in the overall standings is a reasonable target.

And say that he is possibly still in that mental rut... the way they are running is a good way to get out of it. I think 22nd-25th in the overall standings is a reasonable target.
I think he'll surprise the nascar world and crack the top 20 in points.

This thread should have been left dead. Instead, why not start a new 'BW Appreciation' one? Reviving this zombie only serves to remind people that he hasn't run as well since, and that his best finish came at a plate track. If you ask the mods, they'll probably transfer this year's post to a new discussion.

This thread should have been left dead. Instead, why not start a new 'BW Appreciation' one? Reviving this zombie only serves to remind people that he hasn't run as well since, and that his best finish came at a plate track. If you ask the mods, they'll probably transfer this year's post to a new discussion.

YEAH!!!!!!
And. And. And......... put “Deegan update” in ARCA.

Bubba Bumper goes for 20 thousand.

Front-Bumper-from-Bubba-Wallace-43-NASCAR-All-Star-Open-Race-in-Bristol
Front-Bumper-from-Bubba-Wallace-43-NASCAR-All-Star-Open-Race-in-Bristol

Item Sold

im all about some sheet metal, but I think I’d pass on that price...

@BubbaWallace and his reps are exploring his team options for 2021, and while a return to
@RPMotorsports is one of them, another possibility that’s emerged is with Chip Ganassi Racing and
@McDonalds, per sources.

Both CGR and Wallace share McDonald’s as a common partner.
Wallace to the #42? That'd be insane. Or maybe CGR opens a third team, perhaps brings back the #40?

Would be good if he got one of those Ganassi rides. We’d see how good he actually is. Or isnt’t. But sitting 20th in that RPM car is a pretty good showing thus far.
Possibly another case of no practice or qualifying leveling the field.

Would be good if he got one of those Ganassi rides. We’d see how good he actually is. Or isnt’t. But sitting 20th in that RPM car is a pretty good showing thus far.

Bubba is there for the taking if an owner wants him in his car in 2021. With 2 top 5's in almost 100 races I don't think he has shown enough yet for someone like Ganassi to hire him. Just the opinion of an old guy.

Bubba is there for the taking if an owner wants him in his car in 2021. With 2 top 5's in almost 100 races I don't think he has shown enough yet for someone like Ganassi to hire him. Just the opinion of an old guy.
Well as we all know putting a driver in a seat is almost as much about money as it is about skill and a McD could market him up right. Now is the time to put a minority in the car and I think he can get it done when the car is right. He was running well at Bristol at the real race if memory serves? I believe his equipment holds him back more than talent. He does nothing for me with the air he has about him though. Even though I don’t care for his personality, I’d like to see him get a REAL chance.

Well as we all know putting a driver in a seat is almost as much about money as it is about skill and a McD could market him up right. Now is the time to put a minority in the car and I think he can get it done when the car is right. He was running well at Bristol at the real race if memory serves? I believe his equipment holds him back more than talent. He does nothing for me with the air he has about him though. Even though I don’t care for his personality, I’d like to see him get a REAL chance.

I would a whole lot rather see Chastain get a real chance, he has earned it. JMHO.

Here's my wild prediction... Bubba goes to HMS to be the 4th driver taking MCdees money and whatever other backing he has... I'm Lovin' It!!

And bring along the whole RPM team with him

Ooook then

FOX: NASCAR
@NASCARONFOX
· 18h
During NASCAR RaceHub, @bobpockrass reveals that @bubbawallace already has an ownership stake in Richard Petty Motorsports that would continue if he signs an extension with the team.

Owner on paper only then, must be part of his compensation package.
If he owned shares in the company they can't take them away. They would have to buy his shares.

I wonder if all of those lovely people on social media are gonna boycott and burn their favorite fishing shirts over this. I'd bet on no. You love to see it.

I wonder if all of those lovely people on social media are gonna boycott and burn their favorite fishing shirts over this. I'd bet on no. You love to see it.

What exactly is the reference here? I'm not a huge social media guy so I honestly have no idea what you're talking about.

I'm right there with you. Bubba's personality is not one that is likely to attract me as an ardent fan, but I do like him in the sport. I'd really like to see him find success with RPM rather than leaving for another team though.

Back
Top Bottom