Bueno Kyle Bush

Everybody should be so fortunate to pull for a driver who was as excited as Kyle was for this. So excited that he gave credit to Adam and his crew. All around a rough couple of days for the dislikers. I anticipate my merchandise will once again be on backorder--glad I scored a hat last week. This is the price I pay....Hell damn yes Kyle Busch!!!!!

Certainly a great race for the pocketbook but if Talladega was not a real race then IDK what you would call something like this. Hopefully for Kyle and his fans he can win a real one or two prior to the Brickyard.

Certainly a great race for the pocketbook but if Talladega was not a real race then IDK what you would call something like this. Hopefully for Kyle and his fans he can win a real one or two prior to the Brickyard.

Yawn.

I just watched the final restart vid online.
Awesome pass on the bottom.
What was the 2 thinking? They got eaten up on old tires.
Looks like Larson is finally putting it all together. They struggled the first couple of years. Hard to believe he's only 24.

Whether Kyle wins a points paying race thus far or not is a little bit of a moot point.
He has won a race every year in the past dozen years. Odds are on his side
he will win this year in Cup and will be in the playoffs. He will be in the record books
for a while to come. Just wish he would focus more on being an owner and coach in the
lower ranks

Whether Kyle wins a points paying race thus far or not is a little bit of a moot point.
He has won a race every year in the past dozen years. Odds are on his side
he will win this year in Cup and will be in the playoffs. He will be in the record books
for a while to come. Just wish he would focus more on being an owner and coach in the
lower ranks

He provides competitive trucks to his young drivers ........ his participation in races makes that possible. Eric Jones won a championship in a KBM truck

What was the 2 thinking? They got eaten up on old tires.

They didn't read the rules and put their option tires on to start the 3rd stage but immediately took them off before the restart. Thought they could put them back on but NASCAR said nope so they had to use 20 lap tires in the final stage.

He provides competitive trucks to his young drivers ........ his participation in races makes that possible. Eric Jones won a championship in a KBM truck

Kyle Busch + Toyota = Sponsorship + Young Talent for Toyota = Everybody wins......Except the dislikers--and nobody asked them. We tried, but they were too busy taking Victory Lane pictures and Photoshopping lug nuts.

I don't think winning a million bucks is anything to yawn at nor would it be boring for Kyle or his fans to see him win a couple of races in the next 6 weeks. I agreed with Kyle that Talladega is not a real track (race) but the All Star event is even less as it doesn't award points plus has extra gimmicks.

I don't think winning a million bucks is anything to yawn at nor would it be boring for Kyle or his fans to see him win a couple of races in the next 6 weeks. I agreed with Kyle that Talladega is not a real track (race) but the All Star event is even less as it doesn't award points plus has extra gimmicks.

"I don't care about the money. I care about the trophy."--Kyle Busch

The very people who bitch about how stupid the point system is in NASCAR attempt to take away the glory of a non-points paying win. I mean, it's freakin' laughable.

Kyle Busch + Toyota = Sponsorship + Young Talent for Toyota = Everybody wins......Except the dislikers--and nobody asked them. We tried, but they were too busy taking Victory Lane pictures and Photoshopping lug nuts.

Eric Jones truck championship in a KBM truck was a fluke I guess :( Kyle tried his best to keep little Eric down :D

Kyle wins races all the time ... I am sure coach was happy that his employee won the All Star race too

Eric Jones truck championship in a KBM truck was a fluke I guess :( Kyle tried his best to keep little Eric down :D

I don't understand these sarcastic, tongue in cheek comments aimed at the "haters" or "dislikers" or whatever. Nobody is saying these things, not even Kyle's biggest detractors. Everyone knows his trucks are the class of the field.

I don't understand these sarcastic, tongue in cheek comments aimed at the "haters" or "dislikers" or whatever. Nobody is saying these things, not even Kyle's biggest detractors. Everyone knows his trucks are the class of the field.

And everyone knows that Eric was a young talent that Kyle gave an opportunity to ..... and a competitive truck. Don't be alarmed at my posts .....you may not always understand them because post # 23 was a reply to another poster that probably does understand.

I wonder how much of the million goes to KB v to the jgr organization?

The very people who bitch about how stupid the point system is in NASCAR attempt to take away the glory of a non-points paying win. I mean, it's freakin' laughable.

I am not dissing Kyle or the win as winning anytime for any reason is good. I am just saying that All Star and lesser series wins are not as important as wins in the 36 cup races but if you feel differently I am fine with it and I am certainly not trying to change your mind.

I think overwhelmingly that most wins are glorious including Kyle's ASR win. I just think that seeing the race was much shorter and topped up with even more gimmicks it just isn't as important as a win in the 36 race regular season. If you feel differently I am absolutely fine with it and have no desire to argue about it.

I think overwhelmingly that most wins are glorious including Kyle's ASR win. I just think that seeing the race was much shorter and topped up with even more gimmicks it just isn't as important as a win in the 36 race regular season. If you feel differently I am absolutely fine with it and have no desire to argue about it.
Kyle is 2nd in the win category among active drivers.
That's a crap load of good luck.

So you are one of those people who total all his wins together since he was racing Big Wheels?????

His many wins in both the other series aren't included in that cup win number ! Kyle has an amazing win count in all three series

Kyle is 2nd in the win category among active drivers.
That's a crap load of good luck.

IDK what the problem is today as I am making a very simple point that is flying over everyone's head. It is my opinion that the 36 regular cup races and wins derived from those races have more meaning than wins from other series or the ASR. There are others that do not share that opinion and they are welcome to it. As far as Kyle and luck goes I have never thought about him having good or bad luck but I am sure he has both like the other drivers.

I THINK THAT KYLE AND HIS FANS AND ENTOURAGE SHOULD BE PROUD AS PUNCH HE WON THE ASR AS A WIN IS NEVER A BAD THING AND CAUSE FOR CELEBRATION.

IDK what the problem is today as I am making a very simple point that is flying over everyone's head. It is my opinion that the 36 regular cup races and wins derived from those races have more meaning than wins from other series or the ASR. There are others that do not share that opinion and they are welcome to it. As far as Kyle and luck goes I have never thought about him having good or bad luck but I am sure he has both like the other drivers.

I THINK THAT KYLE AND HIS FANS AND ENTOURAGE SHOULD BE PROUD AS PUNCH HE WON THE ASR AS A WIN IS NEVER A BAD THING AND CAUSE FOR CELEBRATION.

This fan IS glad he won the ASR and the truck race too !!! whats not to like ?

IDK what the problem is today as I am making a very simple point that is flying over everyone's head. It is my opinion that the 36 regular cup races and wins derived from those races have more meaning than wins from other series or the ASR.

I understand your point and it makes total sense. The All Star race though for drivers is a big achievement, its a showcase event with the only the best racing. Especially when you've never won a Cup race at that track and have won on pretty much every other. The trophy is what its about.

It doesn't matter the format when you beat the best.

Back
Top Bottom