Bueno Kyle Bush

Of course if you consider he can only do it in JGR cars and was not so great in what his company brought to the track, does that still make him king of the minors?
Dale Earnhardt drove second best cars for RCR and managed to win 7 championships and at the end of his career he was putting better cars on the track via DEI.
When I look at that, I don't see Kyle as much more than a jockey on a fast thoroughbred. :)
JGR cars, KBM cars..... Success in one of the other really don't matter. The stats don't lie. He's the most successful of all the drivers that have ever moved down to the minors to take on the little guys. Something that many can be proud of..... I guess.

JGR cars, KBM cars..... Success in one of the other really don't matter. The stats don't lie. He's the most successful of all the drivers that have ever moved down to the minors to take on the little guys. Something that many can be proud of..... I guess.

That's something to be proud of
That's a life you can hang your hat on
That's a chin held high as the tears fall down
A gut sucked in, a chest stuck out
Like a small town flag a-flyin'
Or a newborn baby cryin'
In the arms of the woman that you love

That's a life you can hang your hat on
That's a chin held high as the tears fall down
A gut sucked in, a chest stuck out
Like a small town flag a-flyin'
Or a newborn baby cryin'
In the arms of the woman that you love
Country..... More to it than dogs dying, drinking and pickup trucks..... Although pickup trucks do apply a little to what I was sayin'. At least for 48 of those career stat totals.

You are referring to Trucks only right. His own Xfinity team was not very
good with Kurt behind the wheel.

No I was referring to both series and wasn't speaking just about KBM. Young drivers like to race Kyle and have a chance to beat him. Him being in lower series helps the development of young drivers more than if he wasnt racing and when he's not racing, even in JGR Xfinity cars some young driver gets an opportunity to race.

Ben Rhodes will get a win in Trucks but unless he beats Kyle Busch it really doesn't do anything for him. He's said before that he has learned alot just from racing with Kyle.

I think he is clicking right now.. dude could have 3-4 wins easily right now .. luck just hasn't been on his side lol.. that call last week was tough.. he will be just fine.. I think he gets his 1st win Sunday! Every time he gets extra practice in an xfinity race he is even more dangerous on Sunday.. the comment in here about Kyle is crazy to me lol... it's other drivers that comes off way worse to me than Kyle .. like truex this guy hates anybody to race him hard and talks trash like everybody is just suppose to give him the race smh... I think him and Kyle will go at it Sunday and the better driver will come out on top.. truex will have a lot of speed for sure Sunday!

No he's the driver and can drive better than anyone on thr circuit but a crew chief can mess up the strategy and cause him to lose a race which in my opinion has happened a few times this year.
Still not his fault huh

No he's the driver and can drive better than anyone on thr circuit but a crew chief can mess up the strategy and cause him to lose a race which in my opinion has happened a few times this year.

Can't blame the crew chief today when the winning driver was on the same strategy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kyle is very much part of the race strategy and can overrule the crew chief at any time.

Back
Top Bottom