Bueno Kyle Bush

no driver comes close to the bullying that Kyle has done or as some think the damage to both of the lower series.

No driver has helped either of the lower series like Kyle Busch. Call it bullying if you want but those kids love to race Kyle and learn from the best. If he's not racing he's giving some young kid a opportunity in top notch equipment.

He also was driving for a single car team with little budget.

Kyle has been in Roush/Hendrick/Gibbs gold since he was 16 years old.

Let's put Jimmie in Kyle's Xfinity and Truck rides and see what happens.

Kyle earned a quality ride .. apparently JJ couldn't ?
The numbers in that series don't lie ......... Kyle is the undisputed leader in that one

you got to be kidding comparing Kyle's little league accomplishments with Johnson's? Johnson was pretty much done with the little leagues in 2001 3/4 of his Xfinity races were before 2002 when he was new before he ran a race in cup, and by 2002 thru 2011 he was top 5 every year in cup, winning 6 championships along the way. Most of the races in the little leagues during the time after was for sponsors and he ran in the top five most of the time 3 or 4 two races a year and done with it by 2013. Ran a sum total of one truck race his whole career. No comparison..no driver comes close to the bullying that Kyle has done or as some think the damage to both of the lower series.

I watched JJ drive an Xfinity a few years back .......... its no wonder he only has one win in the series

No driver has helped either of the lower series like Kyle Busch. Call it bullying if you want but those kids love to race Kyle and learn from the best. If he's not racing he's giving some young kid a opportunity in top notch equipment.
oh heck yeah all excited to see Kyle Damn Busch show up most of the time with an illegal truck, takes winnings and points out of their pockets..I know I would be thrilled to death. Full time B.S. on that line of sheet. Wonder the heck why they came up with a Kyle Busch rule?

When Jimmie Johnson is elected to the HoF in his first year of eligibility I guarantee you he won't say this in his acceptance speach. "The only regret I have with my career is that I didn't spend more time attempting to win in the lower series. In fact I would give up a couple of championships and 25 races wins to have left a mark in the junior leagues as it is that important."

Its not BS though. I've heard many kids say after a race that they enjoy racing Kyle and leaning from him. Fans are the reason for the limit on Cup drivers in lower series not the drivers. Thats how you are looking at it as well, as a fan which is fine. As a driver though wen you get a chance to race Kyle Busch that's a big deal and if you happen to beat him you just made a name for yourself.

If Nascar wants to save the truck and X series they may have to recruit as many cup drivers as possible to participate.

When Jimmie Johnson is elected to the HoF in his first year of eligibility I guarantee you he won't say this in his acceptance speach. "The only regret I have with my career is that I didn't spend more time attempting to win in the lower series. In fact I would give up a couple of championships and 25 races wins to have left a mark in the junior leagues as it is that important."

I never entered a race that I did not give 100 percent to win :idunno: I sure as hell wouldn't want to sponsor someone to race that didn't try to win :lol2::lol2: YMMV

Its hard to make excuses for a one out of ninety three average :lol2:

I never entered a race that I did not give 100 percent to win :idunno: I sure as hell wouldn't want to sponsor someone to race that didn't try to win :lol2::lol2: YMMV

Its hard to make excuses for a one out of ninety three average :lol2:

I doubt JJ ever entered a race where he didn't give his best effort but I don't know for sure. He did poorly statistically in X but who cares right? When you have 83 wins in and 6 (7) champs in the premier series who cars what you didn't accomplish in the far lesser series. It would be like saying in my last 2 years in college I carried a 4.0 GPA but I really suck as in my freshman and sophomore years I had a 3.0 GPA.

I doubt JJ ever entered a race where he didn't give his best effort but I don't know for sure. He did poorly statistically in X but who cares right? When you have 83 wins in and 6 (7) champs in the premier series who cars what you didn't accomplish in the far lesser series. It would be like saying in my last 2 years in college I carried a 4.0 GPA but I really suck as in my freshman and sophomore years I had a 3.0 GPA.

Somebody cares about Xfinity races ..... the world does not revolve around the cup series

Which reminds me ............ I have a bicycle race to watch :waver:

Have a good bash errrrrr night ;)

Somebody cares about Xfinity races ..... the world does not revolve around the cup series

Which reminds me ............ I have a bicycle race to watch :waver:

Have a good bash errrrrr night ;)

Yep, you and Kyle and maybe one other person care about little league wins for cup drivers but IDK any adults that do. Enjoy your bike race but it sounds about as exciting as watching grass grow.

Not saying it was staged, but what did he trip on? Lose balance, then falling over and rolling??

I love Kyle. He's kind of an emotional, overly competitive angry guy. Remember the tour during final four last year? Dude has a very real, likeable personality if he's just being Kyle. Still a narcissist and lacks impulse control though

Kyle Busch the man seems like a fun guy. The race car driver is a spoiled brat, but he's entertaining as hell

Last edited:
Granted some of it I believe it isn't all his fault, the press hypes his wins and to a casual fan they think he has won that many cup races..but haven't heard a word about him telling the press not to say that.
Wrong. Kyle didn't win a single NATIONWIDE race before moving to Cup.
And while he was feeding his fragile ego swimming in the wading pool, Johnson was concentrating at the cup level and winning 7 championships and 83 wins in the deep pool

Not saying it was staged, but what did he trip on? Lose balance, then falling over and rolling??

I love Kyle. He's kind of an emotional, overly competitive angry guy. Remember the tour during final four last year? Dude has a very real, likeable personality if he's just being Kyle.

Kyle Busch the man seems like a fun guy. The race car driver is a spoiled brat, but he's entertaining as hell
Looks like he tripped on the forklift

Those metal beams are rasied...see shadow

This is sad. The bias (and lack of contextual logic) some are displaying by using Kyle's Xfinity Accomplishments to elevate him to Jimmie's status, or bring him closer to Jimmie's is borderline delusional. No way in hell these are serious arguments.

Kyle is a great driver and a future Hall of Famer. Leave it at that.

His stats lean that way IMO
unless your world revolves around the cup series only ;)

All of the great drivers are measured by their cup accomplishments. Using a seperate criteria to define his legacy, compared to others, would make him an outlier within the context of criteria.

Statistically speaking, an outlying "score" in a dataset usually holds no bearings on the outcome of what is being analyzed/hypothesized. If said "outlier" IS to be utilized and taken into consideration to support a hypothesis, it's very condition compared to any trends would render the entire hypothesis "insignificant". Can't just ignore logic when making outlying claim like that bud ;).

Although, I think you may be pulling our legs here to prove a point :p

I'm not even a JJ fan but I'd argue that if you put JJ in Kyle's Xfinity equipment, you'd get better results whereas I'm not sure that Kyle improves the 48 team.

JJ used the Xfinity series as training wheels knowing he'd be in top equipment the next year. I dont think he put any efforts at getting good there.

And honestly, even in good equipment he doesn't seem to do great there. He goes through the motions because he has to fullfil sponsor obligations.

I dont blame him for not taking the lower series serious.

Yup. Much, much joy--and so much more to come. More than the pleasure some get from the bashing. #Winning

Kyle is an excellent driver and if he can average 2 wins a year for the next 10 he will be close to 60 total and that is an accomplishment. I don't think anyone has bashed any of Kyle's 38 wins or if so I have not seen it.

Kyle couldn't even win in a KBM Nationwide car, he ran running back to JGR when he got exposed.

I didn't know that Kyle ran his own stuff in X for a while or that he couldn't win in it. How long did the experiment last?

Not long. Like a year or two max.

The funny thing is that Kurt got in it and won in his first try.

That is funny. Kyle doesn't appear to handle adversity very well so it is not surprising he went back to JGR cars.

Yeah, it's the blemish that Kyle Busch fans like to ignore. When KB lost the advantage that JGR has in Xfinity, he wasn't able to dominate like he used to.

Some of Kyle's fans can excuse away a lot more than that so I am sure they have a list of reasons as to why he couldn't win in his own stuff but his brother could.

The KBM B Main cars were built and engineered by Joe Gibbs Racing. No Gibbs car advantage was lost.

Results: http://racing-reference.info/owner/Kyle_Busch

He shut it down because at that time, he couldn't afford it and the Truck teams at the same time. No idea why he didn't snag a couple of wins in his own stuff ... sometimes racing is just like that. I can't imagine that he wouldn't have had he persisted.

The KBM B Main cars were built and engineered by Joe Gibbs Racing. No Gibbs car advantage was lost.

Results: http://racing-reference.info/owner/Kyle_Busch

He shut it down because at that time, he couldn't afford it and the Truck teams at the same time. No idea why he didn't snag a couple of wins in his own stuff ... sometimes racing is just like that. I can't imagine that he wouldn't have had he persisted.
This sounds like they built (at least some) cars on their own?

This weekend the No. 77 Toyota team will roll out one of two new Camry’s built in-house at KBM chassis this season, KBM-12, in hopes of improving upon the respectable sixth-place finish the car produced in its most recent start at Chicagoland Speedway in Joliet, Ill in July. KBM’s ‘gritty’ single-car team begins the final 10-race stretch of the season looking to produce ‘great’ results and end the 2013 season on a high note just as its predecessors did in 2012.

http://www.parkerkligerman.net/gritty-team-ready-produce-great-results-final-10-races/

http://kylebuschmotorsports.com/services/

^ They did ... and debuted the first one halfway through their final "B" season as stated above - 2013. Back and forth with the Gibbs chassied side cars for the rest of that season. Two 6th places was the best they could do with Parker Kligerman in the seat.

KB did the 2013 season in JGR cars. Won 11 races.

Congrats to Kyle for finishing in the top 10 today and for leading a bunch of laps. It won't be long before he will join the ranks of race winners this year.

That is funny. Kyle doesn't appear to handle adversity very well so it is not surprising he went back to JGR cars.

I've always thought this as well. I believe it goes to the simple fact that he is probably the best driver in NASCAR at diagnosing adjustments during the race that need to be done to the vehicle.

So when he isn't able to dial it in it truly throws him off

That stat clearly shows that Kyle and not Jimmie is King of the Minors. Something to be extremely proud of.
Of course if you consider he can only do it in JGR cars and was not so great in what his company brought to the track, does that still make him king of the minors?
Dale Earnhardt drove second best cars for RCR and managed to win 7 championships and at the end of his career he was putting better cars on the track via DEI.
When I look at that, I don't see Kyle as much more than a jockey on a fast thoroughbred. :)

You are referring to Trucks only right. His own Xfinity team was not very
good with Kurt behind the wheel.

Back
Top Bottom