Bueno Kyle Bush

Meanwhile, in the wonderful world of professional auto racing, The Shrub is on the pole tomorrow at Dover.

It's getting to be more like oprah-forums.com in here lately.

If the King really wants a good laugh he should go back and look at some of Mike Ditka's and Jim Mora's post game pressers.

Meanwhile, in the wonderful world of professional auto racing, The Shrub is on the pole tomorrow at Dover.

It's getting to be more like oprah-forums.com in here lately.

AND, there is a commitment box at Pit entrance..he loves those. Balls and strikes and all that.

Let's go off topic....What the hell is wrong with Joey? I think he is skewed up....or not skewed up shall we say.... Your thoughts...
Hard to say.. It's hard for me to really contribute any speed to the skew.. I mean the race he won he ran 10th all day. It's been more bad luck causing the finishes lately but last week was just bad.. and so far not looking so great this week. I'm not too concerned.. but I do hope it doesnt continue much longer.

Let's go off topic....What the hell is wrong with Joey? I think he is skewed up....or not skewed up shall we say.... Your thoughts...

Ummmmmmmmm ......... please make the deviation from Busch bash quick !!!

thanks in advance for cooperating :salute:

As of today's action is there any new Kyle meltdown funnies to report?

He wasn't close enough to the front to buy an interview.....

I figured someone would have posted something if he had pitched a hissy and the entire media is probably grateful they didn't have to deal with him. I know a lot of people don't care much for Jimmie Johnson but he proves you don't have to act like a horses ass to be successful.

Thats doubtful, media loves Kyle Busch and the attention he brings them.

I am surprised that someone with the media didn't make an effort to track Kyle down and get his take on the race.

Just a little.

Paul Menard Reacts.jpg

Brad keselowski said that people defending kyles mic drop as a passion for winning made him want to throw up

http://www.espn.com/racing/nascar/s...keselowski-says-anger-not-confused-desire-win

Oh brad how your face makes me wanna throw up

How you feel you need to give an opinion on everything makes me wanna throw up

Oh how i would love to see you get punched in the chin again

Oh how I dislike to see posts with this kind of animosity against anyone.
When are you going to do anything note worthy besides sit at a keyboard
and display ignorance??

Last edited:
Oh how I dislike to see posts with this king of animosity against anyone.
and display ignorance??
I guess we all read these things differently. I don't see a problem with Keselowski expressing his opinion any more than you expressing yours, me mine, or anyone else for that matter. I also say that I don't really disagree with Keselowski's remarks. Nice to see someone speak up IMO.

Oh how I dislike to see posts with this king of animosity against anyone.
and display ignorance??

I thought you were talking about me for a minute, Pete............:XXROFL::XXROFL::XXROFL::XXROFL:

The way I see it is if some members on this forum and in the media are going to try and spin Kyle's rotten behavior into something essential to being passionate and essential to winning then BKez or anyone else needs to speak up and set the record straight. Some guy won his 83rd race yesterday and he has managed to be passionate and competitive without having weekly meltdowns and hissy fits. If Kyle wins 4 races each year for the next 11 years he will still be behind the cat in the 48.

I thought you were talking about me for a minute, Pete............:XXROFL::XXROFL::XXROFL::XXROFL:

The way I see it is if some members on this forum and in the media are going to try and spin Kyle's rotten behavior into something essential to being passionate and essential to winning then BKez or anyone else needs to speak up and set the record straight. Some guy won his 83rd race yesterday and he has managed to be passionate and competitive without having weekly meltdowns and hissy fits. If Kyle wins 4 races each year for the next 11 years he will still be behind the cat in the 48.

Sounds like a "bueno 48" thread is in order

So the greatest driver in the history of the sport has better stats then him!?! Groundbreaking

So the greatest driver in the history of the sport has better stats then him!?! Groundbreaking

It is essential to remind Kyle's fans that he doesn't walk on water nor did he hang the moon. Saying JJ has better stats than Kyle is like saying Kyle has better stats than Danica Patrick. While technically true Kyle isn't qualified to carry JJ's helmet as the chasm between them is so wide.

That stat clearly shows that Kyle and not Jimmie is King of the Minors. Something to be extremely proud of.

Yeah, yeah, yeah......how many goals did Mario Lemieux score in the minors and how many goals has Sid racked up for Wilkes-Barre this year? IDK how you can have a discussion with a person that puts the same value on Truck and X wins as cup but that is just me.

That stat clearly shows that Kyle and not Jimmie is King of the Minors. Something to be extremely proud of.

Looks to me like he needs some improvement in the xfinity cars ............ maybe Kyle can help him out with setups and the fine points of driving those things.

Surely they can provide JJ with some decent equipment

It all becomes clear to me now.....Use the Kyle bash to elevate JJ to God-like status. "See, here is greatness." Vanilla no more.

It is essential to remind Kyle's fans that he doesn't walk on water nor did he hang the moon. Saying JJ has better stats than Kyle is like saying Kyle has better stats than Danica Patrick. While technically true Kyle isn't qualified to carry JJ's helmet as the chasm between them is so wide.

Funny how every time a hater spews (oh, don't worry @Skoalbandit33--I know you are not a hater....please, please, please do not drag me to the mountaintop again), and it's countered by the faithful, it is fanboi stuff where the hate is statement of fact. Without the spew, there is less of us. Whatcha say we give it a try?

I won't change you stuff. You will not change mine. Quit trying, and I will do the same....but I don't think you can resist.

It all becomes clear to me now.....Use the Kyle bash to elevate JJ to God-like status. "See, here is greatness." Vanilla no more.

Au contraire mon frere as not only can you not mention Jimmie and Kyle on the same page you can't even mention them in the same library. JJ is in the rarefied air of the all time greats and Kyle has not even reached the likes of Rusty Wallace yet. Kyle will need to double his win total to equal that of Dale and that is about where greatness leaves just being good.

Funny how every time a hater spews (oh, don't worry @Skoalbandit33--I know you are not a hater....please, please, please do not drag me to the mountaintop again), and it's countered by the faithful, it is fanboi stuff where the hate is statement of fact. Without the spew, there is less of us. Whatcha say we give it a try?

I won't change you stuff. You will not change mine. Quit trying, and I will do the same....but I don't think you can resist.

I am sorry if I gave the impression I was trying to change anyone as that is most certainly not the case. I understand that a few people will consider Kyle's minor league wins on par with cup wins and I get it that some people feel that the way Kyle behaves is only due to his passion and hating to lose. Interestingly enough Kyle himself mentioned what troubles him may be genetic and that being the case we should blame god. I am fine with all of it and not only would I not want to change anyone's mind I would actually like to see more people on Kyle's side as it would be more fun.

Looks to me like he needs some improvement in the xfinity cars ............ maybe Kyle can help him out with setups and the fine points of driving those things.

Surely they can provide JJ with some decent equipment

Ah JJ doesn't need frivolous wins for practice or to stroke a fragile ego. After 13 years in Cup I don't think many look forward to running the lower series for a sponsor obligation, but there are exceptions apparently who still get a misshapen pleasure out of beating teenagers.

Ah JJ doesn't need frivolous wins for practice or to stroke a fragile ego. After 13 years in Cup I don't think many look forward to running the lower series for a sponsor obligation, but there are exceptions apparently who still get a misshapen pleasure out of beating teenagers.

So he ran 93 races and never considered trying to win ?

you got to be kidding comparing Kyle's little league accomplishments with Johnson's? Johnson was pretty much done with the little leagues in 2001 3/4 of his Xfinity races were before 2002 when he was new before he ran a race in cup, and by 2002 thru 2011 he was top 5 every year in cup, winning 6 championships along the way. Most of the races in the little leagues during the time after was for sponsors and he ran in the top five most of the time 3 or 4 two races a year and done with it by 2013. Ran a sum total of one truck race his whole career. No comparison..no driver comes close to the bullying that Kyle has done or as some think the damage to both of the lower series.

JJ runs 93 Xfinity races ......... walks away with one win :lol2:

over a period of 10 years

He also was driving for a single car team with little budget.

Kyle has been in Roush/Hendrick/Gibbs gold since he was 16 years old.

Let's put Jimmie in Kyle's Xfinity and Truck rides and see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom