Bueno Kyle Bush

No, I just recognize that he's second behind Jimmie in current cup driver wins.

If Kyle and JJ each race 11 more years and Kyle wins 4 races each year and JJ doesn't win any they will be tied with 82 wins apiece.

99% of the people here hate the points system, so who gives a sh!t?!!!!

I have no regard for points or the lottery Nascar uses to crown a champ but the same is true for races like the Busch Clash, Twin 125's (or whatever the name is) wins at Motegi, junior series wins by cuppers, stage wins, plate wins or any other gimmicky thing.

I didn't think they were. But I did eat them all so they weren't THAT bad. lol Not going to knock peanuts off of it's pedestal around here.

^^
Definition of entitlement
... A belief that one is deserving of or entitled to certain privileges

There is a big difference between wanting to win and feeling like winning is your right.

If I were drivers like Harvick, Logano or Keselowski, I'd do every little thing I could to aggravate Kyle. I'd brake check him, side draft, door slam, bump him. Anything I could to push him over the edge. Force him to make a Kyle out of himself.

I would be surprised if Kyle doesn't break out and go on a tear at some point this year but in the mean time he has one once in something like 36-37 races so the frustration has to be building. It isn't like he has been running awful either but has come up just a little short when it mattered.

If I were drivers like Harvick, Logano or Keselowski, I'd do every little thing I could to aggravate Kyle. I'd brake check him, side draft, door slam, bump him. Anything I could to push him over the edge. Force him to make a Kyle out of himself.
LOL............ Kyle can be Kyle with no help from anyone else........

If he doesn't win........ he's such a dickhead.......

I'm glad to see Kurt seems to have finally come to grips with his space in life...... although..... being a Busch..... he could surprise me at any time and twist off again.....

And of course ...... Kyle could return any and all of those "favors" at any time and at any race :booya:

LOL............ Kyle can be Kyle with no help from anyone else........

If he doesn't win........ he's such a dickhead.......

I'm glad to see Kurt seems to have finally come to grips with his space in life...... although..... being a Busch..... he could surprise me at any time and twist off again.....

I feel bad for Kurt as I get the sense he is wrestling with some significant challenges which I believe he is receiving help for.

I would be surprised if Kyle doesn't break out and go on a tear at some point this year but in the mean time he has one once in something like 36-37 races so the frustration has to be building. It isn't like he has been running awful either but has come up just a little short when it mattered.

I would. It's very difficult to win. He is running great now. All is good. **** will take care of itself, but to anticipate a big winning streak is silly.

I would. It's very difficult to win. He is running great now. All is good. sh!t will take care of itself, but to anticipate a big winning streak is silly.

You may be right as Kyle's days of winning early and often may be over but even though he ain't as good as he once was surely he is as good once as he ever was no?

You may be right as Kyle's days of winning early and often may be over but even though he ain't as good as he once was surely he is as good once as he ever was no?

Better than he ever was. Sport has changed.

Let's go off topic....What the hell is wrong with Joey? I think he is skewed up....or not skewed up shall we say.... Your thoughts...

Better than he ever was. Sport has changed.

Quit calling it a sport!!!

Let's go off topic....What the hell is wrong with Joey? I think he is skewed up....or not skewed up shall we say.... Your thoughts...

IDK if there is anything wrong with JLo as he has 15 wins since 2014, JJ has 16 and Kyle has 10.

It is.

Kyle Busch....Your 2015 Champion. Joey not. JJ not part of the conversation, but thank you for playing.

Sports have rules.

Nascar has not crowned a champ since 2013

You introduced JLo to the mix so I thought I would bring in the best driver of his generation into things.

Sports have rules.

Nascar has not crowned a champ since 2013

You introduced JLo to the mix so I thought I would bring in the best driver of his generation into things.

Stretch.
Stretch.
Stretch.

Back
Top Bottom