Camping World Truck Series 2017 Thread

Can you finally admit that Cindric has talent and is not just there because of Daddy Cindric?

:D
Grala owes him one, took a win away from him. Rhodes isn't very happy, took a final four and a shot away from him. Rhodes has been faster all year and he had a real shot at the title IMO. I doubt if Rhodes is going to do anything. Cindric is a big ol boy. He is doing a lot with a Brad lame duck truck. I'm pulling for Sauter and Cindric, but Cendric only because of Brad and Ford. I wonder where Cindric will land next year or Briscoe. We'll see about talent this weekend, Cindric squeaked in because of a wreck he was involved in with a truck that was ahead of him in the standings and was going to beat him. Even he said Rhodes was faster. That was the first time Cindric was close to Rhodes the whole race and fancy that, they had a "racing incident".

Grala owes him one, took a win away from him. Rhodes isn't very happy, took a final four and a shot away from him. Rhodes has been faster all year and he had a real shot at the title IMO. I doubt if Rhodes is going to do anything. Cindric is a big ol boy. He is doing a lot with a Brad lame duck truck. I'm pulling for Sauter and Cindric, but Cendric only because of Brad and Ford. I wonder where Cindric will land next year or Briscoe. We'll see about talent this weekend, Cindric squeaked in because of a wreck he was involved in with a truck that was ahead of him in the standings and was going to beat him. Even he said Rhodes was faster. That was the first time Cindric was close to Rhodes the whole race and fancy that, they had a "racing incident".
C'mon man, you can't blame the Phoenix deal on Cindric. Rhodes wrecked himself. I was pulling for Rhodes, wanted him to advance to the championship race, but the slo mo replays were really clear that Rhodes caused his own wreck. Yes, the Cindric attack on Grala at Mosport was a totally punk move. That is on him, but the Phoenix deal isn't on him.

So you think what I said, Rhodes isn't very happy, should be Rhodes is just pleased as punch to be out of the final four? :D

Tell ya what, trucks are entering only 32 trucks at Homestead. I think Nascar is going to have to make some drastic cuts on the expense side and soon if they want more truck teams in the series.

Top 20 first practice at Homestead

upload_2017-11-17_10-4-38.png

upload_2017-11-17_15-51-2.png

The Bull, Cindric qualifies the highest, Crafton 8th, Sauter 11th and Bell is giving them all a head start in 13th. Tonight's the night

upload_2017-11-17_15-48-6.png

Back
Top Bottom