Can We Please Get Talladega off the schedule?

Was it good racing seeing the trucks have the big one at Dega? That's what you're going to get.

I don't go by what your judge of what a good race is if you haven't figured that out yet, we see a different race. I tend to enjoy most of the races. I was smiling the whole time watching SHR pull one over on Nascar and the rest of the field. It is in my DNA I guess.:idunno: Loved the truck race BTW Gragson is a hell of a driver, came out of nowhere and almost pulled one out of the hat.

I don't go by what your judge of what a good race is if you haven't figured that out yet, we see a different race. I tend to enjoy most of the races. I was smiling the whole time watching SHR pull one over on Nascar and the rest of the field. It is in my DNA I guess.:idunno:
I hear where you're coming from, been there done that, but encouraging and creating more pack racing isn't going to help NASCAR. I just don't get their basis on why not to stay with a package which has produced good racing this year. Then again what NASCAR has done in the past 10 years makes no sense to me.;)

2 races at Talladega is fine but I don't think there should be an RP track in the playoffs. However, the rules change may render this moot.

What constitutes good racing or good hamburgers can’t be quantified so like beauty it is all in the eye of the beholder. I don’t think Talladega is good racing but it is just my opinion.

Looked ok to me. :headbang:
Dpgs_gBU0AA35ao.jpg

Not a damn yoder in sight.
one of em woke up and said Lawzee they ain't a wreckin Martin, and we sure as hail can't catch em, whet are we going to do? :D

“Once [Cole] realized, he was like, oh man, this isn’t getting better,” Truex said of the No. 78 team’s position in the playoffs. “We thought there would be some big pileups earlier and there wasn’t, so we were kind of looking pretty stupid there at the end of the race having rode around all day.

https://racer.com/2018/10/14/truexs-bad-day-with-screwed-up-car-could-have-been-worse/

So ... you are a short. pot-bellied peasant with a gross appetite and a vulgar wit.

Good to know.

well we lost one, had a nasty crash while tilting, had his foot stuck in his mouth of all things, tragic it was.

I think I've figured this endless argument out ---
1. Each of you wants to have the last word.
2. You're keeping the argument going so you can keep warm.
3. You're bored beyond belief.
4. None of you can understand why the others won't come around to your side.
Or ---
Y'all just like to argue. ROTFLMAO

I think I've figured this endless argument out ---
1. Each of you wants to have the last word.
2. You're keeping the argument going so you can keep warm.
3. You're bored beyond belief.
4. None of you can understand why the others won't come around to your side.
Or ---
Y'all just like to argue. ROTFLMAO
Yep...being semi retired at my age has it's advantages.;)

That's fine ---- but I'm getting tired, as are a number of other members, of this never-ending, never-changing boring arguing.
It's now to the point of being ridiculous.
Just ignore each other, or agree to disagree, and move on.
What's the point in having this place then?

I've encouraged fury to shut it down for a couple of months, to be honest.
It's not fun anymore.

And I have no problem with arguments and discussions. But when it starts getting
bitter and harsh, it's not funny/fun anymore.
Well shut it down then if it is that much of a downer., I always have fun here, even contrary to what my adversaries think.

I've encouraged fury to shut it down for a couple of months, to be honest.
It's not fun anymore.

And I have no problem with arguments and discussions. But when it starts getting
bitter and harsh, it's not funny/fun anymore.
Several of us feel that way at times but I believe that it can be saved.

Back
Top Bottom