Cha2e Elliott

Chase is going to win races but enough of the Larson comparisons. Chase inherited one of the best rides in the history of the sport and the other guy drives for chip Gannassi racing, with a whopping 6 wins in a decade when he took over. Meanwhile, Hendrick motorsports had 6 championships in that span...
Well there is this. They arent far off each other on the talent spectrum.

You had to know this would be coming. Sorry, had to do it ;)

20130509__kurt-busch-ricky-craven-nascarp1.jpg

I think Chase races to nice, he needs to race people more aggressively. He also needs to learn when to pull a bump and run, as he should've done to Newman at Dover.

I think Chase races to nice, he needs to race people more aggressively. He also needs to learn when to pull a bump and run, as he should've done to Newman at Dover.
He was never close enough to Newman to do anything. When he finally was, KB was already pouncing.

As far as being aggressive, did you watch Talladega? That boy raced his ass off. I need a .gif of that back stretch pass for the lead he made.

He was never close enough to Newman to do anything. When he finally was, KB was already pouncing.

As far as being aggressive, did you watch Talladega? That boy raced his ass off. I need a .gif of that back stretch pass for the lead he made.
I know you have tunnel vision for the 24, but Suarez before he tangled with Chase was having a hell of a race also. Those two hands down were the most aggressive all day long. I wish both of them weren't up at the top at the same time. I watched Larson a lot also, he wasn't that aggressive but took what was given to him. It was going to be a hell of a finish with those three if they didn't tangle. It's coming, those guys are the future.

I meant aggressive as blocking, taping the other guys in the quarter panal and getting in to people. I agree is racing style is very aggressive and the pass he made was AMAZING! It looked like something dale Earnhardt would do. I should have explained the definition of aggressive i was using.

QUOTE="AdoubleU24, post: 1251382, member: 8781"]He was never close enough to Newman to do anything. When he finally was, KB was already pouncing.

I meant aggressive as blocking, taping the other guys in the quarter panal and getting in to people. I agree is racing style is very aggressive and the pass he made was AMAZING! It looked like something dale Earnhardt would do. I should have explained the definition of aggressive i was using.[/QUOTE]

Do you think he would make the same mistake next time at Dover? He was stuck to the bottom, said so himself, didn't think he could make good time up top, BUT he didn't try it to see if it was there or not. I don't think he will do that again, I think he will make a better decision when they tell him KDB is making up time on the top and at least try it.

I'm not sure how the sprint showdown finish proves chase is equal to talent to Larson, if anything, Larson out drove him in a lesser car. Not knocking Chase, he'll win races, but it's not fair to him to compare him to Kyle Larson. Kid is the LeBron type talent of NASCAR

I meant aggressive as blocking, taping the other guys in the quarter panal and getting in to people. I agree is racing style is very aggressive and the pass he made was AMAZING! It looked like something dale Earnhardt would do. I should have explained the definition of aggressive i was using.
Theres a difference between aggressive and advantagous. These guys get raced the same way they race others. The best of the best in this sport were top level technical drivers, not overly aggressive bullies. Chase does not need to race like a bulldozer to be successful, he's already proven so.

People forget he hasn't completed 2 full seasons yet and is only 21 years old. He races like a mature veteran.

Theres a difference between aggressive and advantagous. These guys get raced the same way they race others. The best of the best in this sport were top level technical drivers, not overly aggressive bullies. Chase does not need to race like a bulldozer to be successful, he's already proven so.

People forget he hasn't completed 2 full seasons yet and is only 21 years old. He races like a mature veteran.
It's safe to assume he won't be tasered following an on-track altercation.

Back
Top Bottom