Charlotte - Bank of America 500 - Pre Race Thread

BzeEni1CcAA9pvc.jpg:large

THURSDAY, OCTOBER 9:

ON TRACK-- 1:30-3 p.m.: NASCAR Sprint Cup Series practice (Follow live)
-- 3:30-4:30 p.m.: NASCAR Nationwide Series practice (Follow live)
-- 5:30-6:50 p.m.: NASCAR Nationwide Series final practice, ESPN2 (Follow live)
-- 7:20 p.m.: NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Coors Light Pole Qualifying, ESPN2 (Follow live)

PRESS CONFERENCES (Watch Live)
-- 12:15 p.m.: Joey Logano
-- 12:30 p.m.: Jimmie Johnson
-- 12:45 p.m.: Dale Earnhardt Jr.
-- 3 p.m.: Elliott Sadler
-- 3:15 p.m.: Kasey Kahne
-- 3:40 p.m.: Denny Hamlin
-- 4:45 p.m.: Ty Dillon
-- 8 p.m.: Post NSCS qualifying

GARAGECAM PRESENTED BY MOBIL 1 (Watch Live)
-- 1 p.m.: Sprint Cup Series
-- 3 p.m.: Nationwide Series
Posting all of this info every week makes it a helluva lot easier on the rest of us. Thanks. :D :cheers:

I'm going to go out on a huge limb and say one of Kevin Harvick, Jeff Gordon, Brad Keselowski wins the pole tonight :dunce:

no televised Nationwide practice and Qualifying, No sprint cup first practice..Big thanks to who ever the irresponsible parties are, here, let me show my appreciation for a job not done.:bleh:

POSITIONDRIVERTIME BEHIND LEADERDELTA
LAPSBEST SPEEDBEST TIME
54darrell_wallacejr_groundsmart_badge_64x41.png
KYLE BUSCH(I)
Toyota.png
LEADERLEADER5180.05429.991

55jamie_dick_vivaautogroup_badge_64x41.png
JAMIE DICK
Chevy.png
8:59.058537.03719.4909:29.049

no televised Nationwide practice and Qualifying, No sprint cup first practice..Big thanks to who ever the irresponsible parties are, here, let me show my appreciation for a job not done.:bleh:

It's only practice, man. We are lucky to get to see as much live NASCAR as we do. Hell, I get more info during practice from my
NASCAR app and twitter than I have every gotten from watching a TV broadcast.

Practice is pointless with the current cup cars anyway. They're all pretty much the same and nascar gives no leeway when it comes to tinkering with these cars. It's all about horsepower and whoever unloads the fastest is the guy who's usually gonna win.

Practice is pointless with the current cup cars anyway. They're all pretty much the same and nascar gives no leeway when it comes to tinkering with these cars. It's all about horsepower and whoever unloads the fastest is the guy who's usually gonna win.
Tell that to Harv

ESPN2 has six hours of NASCAR on tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom