Charlotte Pre-Race Thread

A win is probably going to come from one of these guys.

1590347191940.png

Clean and green track @ green flag time... Weather Channel Radar looks Very rainy shortly.

that always would worry me if the guys working on my aircraft didn't know where to step ya know? :laugh:

Yep, drastic change in the forecast, thankfully for the better. I suppose it just depended on where the storms popped up, because they aren't moving much at all.

We have 4 straight days of racing at Charlotte scheduled.
That's a nice piece of mind what ever weather comes.
Got 3 qualified in the top 10 RFFL. Que a Kip "Yessssss".

It will be interesting if Chase will have the guts to retaliate on KyBu. Can't wait to find out!

I love how much Kurt has chilled out these last few years.

Can't believe I'm saying this, but I can't imagine this sundowning Kurt Busch being upset with anyone.

He may have been this attitude away from another 10-15 career cup wins, and another shot at a title when he was still in his prime/at Penske

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

It wouldn't be a Nascar race if we didn't have threats of rain, rain, gully washers, jet dryers postponements . That said. drop the flag

Good job on Kyle Busch for not giving into that baited question and turning it into a story about the soldier on his windshield.

Looking like it’s gonna rain between 8pm - 9pm. Maybe a late start around 10pm tonight.

Alsco 500(k)
Wednesday, May 27, 2020 - Charlotte Motor Speedway
8:00pm/et
Laps: 208. Stages End: 55/115/208
TV: FS1 - Radio: PRN, Sirius XM NASCAR

At least they have extra dryers on hand. It didn't take very long to dry the track on Sunday.

Sweet. I'm up for a late race

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom