Chase Elliott is literally the worst, and nobody cares

WhiningSmoke

Team Owner
Ever since Tyler Redd*ck “won” at Kansas yesterday, my life has been on a downward spiral. After experiencing the pain of watching him do a burnout, I texted my ex-girlfriend and told her I missed her. I thought to myself that if I was going to destroy my own mental psyche, I might as well have some fun while doing it.

While I was with her, despite her beautiful Sicilian glow radiating at me, I couldn’t get my mind off something. Surprisingly, it was not Tyler Redd*ck. It was Chase Elliott!

Chase Elliott, who was handed a premium NXS ride despite his only career accomplishment being wrecking Ty Dillon. Chase Elliott, who got handed Jeff Gordon’s ride and became the biggest choker in NASCAR. Chase Elliott, who everybody loves despite being the biggest silver spoon child in NASCAR. Chase Elliott, who cut his own tire on Kevin Harvick’s car at Bristol in 2021 then proceeded to throw a hissy fit and get cheered. Chase Elliott, who NASCAR bends the rules for all the time. Chase Elliott, who has absolutely no personality. Chase Elliott, who isn’t funny. Chase Elliott, who won a rigged fraudulent Mickey Mouse championship off the back of Kevin Harvick in 2020. Chase Elliott, who permanently messed up Denny Hamlin’s foot when he intentionally wrecked him at Charlotte this year. Chase Elliott, who clearly sucks at snowboarding. Chase Elliott, who has been demoted to #3 at Hendrick and is so upset about it he doors his own teammate. Chase Elliott, who has a long history of being a dirty driver that nobody talks about.

As a matter of fact, Chase Elliott is the dirtiest driver in the Cup Series… and nobody talks about it.

I dont know why the NAPA team is wasting the Hauler driver. He hasnt been suspended from driving, no record of road raging against other truckers and probably doesn't even have a snowboard. The Felon has flipped crew cheifs in the past to turn around some of his teams. They should flip Chase and the truck driver to accomplish the same mission.

Better yet the # 9 hauler driver to the #9 car. The #5 hauler driver to the # 9 hauler.
Chase Elliott to immediately driving thd #5 hauler. Hopefully that will learn him something and teach his ass in time for the 2024 Daytona 500.

#EarnestThoughtsAndPrayersForChaseToGitItTogether

Odd how in each time Chase and Larson have had run in Larson initiated the contact.

Chase Elliott is the worst driver in NASCAR, period. - WhiningSmoke.

So at some point he’s gonna drive for Chase yeah? Heard it here first

I dont know why the NAPA team is wasting the Hauler driver. He hasnt been suspended from driving, no record of road raging against other truckers and probably doesn't even have a snowboard. The Felon has flipped crew cheifs in the past to turn around some of his teams. They should flip Chase and the truck driver to accomplish the same mission.

Better yet the # 9 hauler driver to the #9 car. The #5 hauler driver to the # 9 hauler.
Chase Elliott to immediately driving thd #5 hauler. Hopefully that will learn him something and teach his ass in time for the 2024 Daytona 500.

#EarnestThoughtsAndPrayersForChaseToGitItTogether
WHOA WHOA WHOA...Just because they can drive a race car doesn't mean they can drive a race car hauler. :D

I'm still convinced some couldn't even drive a plug up a goat's ass with how they "drive" the race car to start with tbh.
First of all goats are fast and it aint as easy as cousin Scootter Pooter makes it look. And even if you have the speed they are also still two different set of technical skills for the two disciplines.

The lubrication systems for either discipline is also totally different. The two skills just do not crossover and each type of athlete has heir own unique set of attributes.

So now sicillian ex girl friends are in the mix?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Back about 12 or 13 years ago, my son and I sat at a great short
track in north Ga. called Lanier Raceway , some of you knew of it.
We watched a then 15 year old Chase Elliott spank a big field of late
models, men in their 20's - 50's. It was a site to behold. He has done
quite well since then.

Every human on this planet will have a year you would like to forget,
this is Chase's. It did not kill him so he will be better for it with all the lessons
experienced and hopefully learned a thing or two.

Chase will always be my #1 driver in my favorite 4 , just like his dad was back in the day.

Back about 12 or 13 years ago, my son and I sat at a great short
track in north Ga. called Lanier Raceway , some of you knew of it.
We watched a then 15 year old Chase Elliott spank a big field of late
models, men in their 20's - 50's. It was a site to behold. He has done
quite well since then.

Every human on this planet will have a year you would like to forget,
this is Chase's. It did not kill him so he will be better for it with all the lessons
experienced and hopefully learned a thing or two.

Chase will always be my #1 driver in my favorite 4 , just like his dad was back in the day.
I think it will light the fire under him next year, most top drivers have that down year. Gordon, Earnhardt, Stewart, Hamlin, Busch. All had down years at some point.

There is only one proper place for a yard gnome, and that is in a dumpster somewhere. I don't even want to KNOW people that have yard gnomes....
They’re good target practice.
(The gnomes, not the people that have them…)

I had to google "gnomes" and I would definitely not want any part of them in my yard. But I am not as put off by them as I am by an idiot that drives by with his sound system cranked all the way up. The distortion is awful his windows sound like they are rattling and you can feel the bass thumping in your bones. I also hate going to the gas station and haveing some ahole pumping his stupid sounding sheet all over the place as well.

I am pretty much a live and let live person and I like cranking it up too when I am in a postion of not forcing anyone else to listen to what I like.

I have a dream of their system shorting out and catching on fire as I smoke a ciger to celebrate.

I had to google "gnomes" and I would definitely not want any part of them in my yard. But I am not as put off by them as I am by an idiot that drives by with his sound system cranked all the way up. The distortion is awful his windows sound like they are rattling and you can feel the bass thumping in your bones. I also hate going to the gas station and haveing some ahole pumping his stupid sounding sheet all over the place as well.

I am pretty much a live and let live person and I like cranking it up too when I am in a postion of not forcing anyone else to listen to what I like.

I have a dream of their system shorting out and catching on fire as I smoke a ciger to celebrate.

Do you also shake your fist at clouds and scream get off my lawn often?

download-2.jpeg

I get the red ass every time I hear these a**hole sum biatches.

So Tyler Reddick good now and Chase Elliott will be on the end of these threads?

In the eyes of the fans and media, a driver's behavior will eventually cause people to stop caring how justified a driver is in their frustration, and care more about what said driver does with that frustration and temper. And at that point, he's seen as a polarizing "hot head", like Harvick was, Busch at one point, Logano.

We are seeing that very shift happen in real time after Chase's dooring of Larson. He's lost the benefit of being "justifiably upset" at this point in the eyes of a lot of the fandom and the media.

What some Elliott fans haven't quite warmed up to yet is that Chase Elliott, the MPD is the hothead of today's cup series. He just is. He's the temper throwing hothead of today. Like Tony, Harvick, Logano etc before him. He's had enough run ins. He's that guy.

And it's absolutely great and potentially so great for the sport.

I love it.

Chase can't stand a lot of his competitors. Some of his competitors can't stand him. He's already polarizing now.

Imagine if he leaned into this? NASCAR's MPD becomes the villain of the sport? With his gift of sarcasm and trolling the media?

Man would that be so so fun.

Chase has already said he and Kyle moved past it, and he took the blame. But man, who cares?

Chase Elliott going full villain would be absolutely fantastic. I would hop aboard the fan train at that point.

He already has mastered ****ting on the media.

In the eyes of the fans and media, a driver's behavior will eventually cause people to stop caring how justified a driver is in their frustration, and care more about what said driver does with that frustration and temper. And at that point, he's seen as a polarizing "hot head", like Harvick was, Busch at one point, Logano.

We are seeing that very shift happen in real time after Chase's dooring of Larson. He's lost the benefit of being "justifiably upset" at this point in the eyes of a lot of the fandom and the media.

What some Elliott fans haven't quite warmed up to yet is that Chase Elliott, the MPD is the hothead of today's cup series. He just is. He's the temper throwing hothead of today. Like Tony, Harvick, Logano etc before him. He's had enough run ins. He's that guy.

I love it.

Chase can't stand a lot of his competitors. Some of his competitors can't stand him. He's already polarizing now.

Imagine if he leaned into this? NASCAR's MPD becomes the villain of the sport? With his gift of sarcasm and trolling the media?

Chase has already said he and Kyle moved past it, and he took the blame. But man, who cares?

Chase Elliott going full villain would be absolutely fantastic. I would hop aboard the fan train at that point.

You may be right and it will be interesting to watch it materialize.

But I dont think Chase Elliot will ever go full Harvick. He is just more reserved. My prediction is that in time he will become a more boring but more sucessful driver.

I think as time progresses he will be less likely to retaliate and that he goes more in the direction of a Jimmie Johnson. To be less about personal vendettas and more about beating the entire field in order to win the wars and not just the battles. I also think that is the way HMS would prefer things.

I believe Chase really wants to make his mark and win multiple championships and to make his mark as the best ever. I think that desire will win out and that there will never be a year of mistakes like this one for him. I dont know him but I bet he is pissed at himself and determined with a never again attitude

I love it.

I don't think Chase has any more interest in being the bad guy than he does in being the good guy. Chase is just Chase. Like him, fine, hate him, fine, I don't think he really gives a crap.

Back
Top Bottom