Chase Elliott is literally the worst, and nobody cares

I don't think Chase has any more interest in being the bad guy than he does in being the good guy. Chase is just Chase. Like him, fine, hate him, fine, I don't think he really gives a crap.
I don't think he does either, but it's also his thing.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

You may be right and it will be interesting to watch it materialize.

But I dont think Chase Elliot will ever go full Harvick. He is just more reserved. My prediction is that in time he will become a more boring but more sucessful driver.

I think as time progresses he will be less likely to retaliate and that he goes more in the direction of a Jimmie Johnson. To be less about personal vendettas and more about beating the entire field in order to win the wars and not just the battles. I also think that is the way HMS would prefer things.

I believe Chase really wants to make his mark and win multiple championships and to make his mark as the best ever. I think that desire will win out and that there will never be a year of mistakes like this one for him. I dont know him but I bet he is pissed at himself and determined with a never again attitude

Chase's ship as the best ever sailed ages ago.

Who knows what he wants or thinks.

That's the point, I don't think he or his fans care about that.

Generally his fans care and think it more than anyone. Chase may be a hothead right now but he's being as cool as a cucumber about it with the press. He's not airing anything and the press and fans absolutely hate it. I know I do. WAY classier than a Harvick, Busch, Stewart, etc. I can only dislike him because he drives for Felony Motorsports and has fans that generally are out of touch with reality sometimes.

Generally his fans care and think it more than anyone. Chase may be a hothead right now but he's being as cool as a cucumber about it with the press. He's not airing anything and the press and fans absolutely hate it. I know I do. WAY classier than a Harvick, Busch, Stewart, etc. I can only dislike him because he drives for Felony Motorsports and has fans that generally are out of touch with reality sometimes.

Can't hold a guys fans against him. If I did then I wouldn't be a Chase fan!

Can't hold a guys fans against him. If I did then I wouldn't be a Chase fan!
100% can. When he does well they croon like he's the second coming of David Pearson. When he screws up it's Alan or the car or the crew. Gordon and Earnhardt fans were same. Not all of them, some that live in reality are about, but not many.

100% can. When he does well they croon like he's the second coming of David Pearson. When he screws up it's Alan or the car or the crew. Gordon and Earnhardt fans were same. Not all of them, some that live in reality are about, but not many.

Chase doesn't choose his fans. I'm sure even he doesn't like some of his rabid fans.

You think Hailie Deegan likes the element of her fanbase that wants to slide in her DMs?

Chase doesn't choose his fans. I'm sure even he doesn't like some of his rabid fans.

You think Hailie Deegan likes the element of her fanbase that wants to slide in her DMs?
As long as they pays the $ or view the vids she posts I think she doesn't give a rip about any of her fans. No matter how creepy they are...

In the eyes of the fans and media, a driver's behavior will eventually cause people to stop caring how justified a driver is in their frustration, and care more about what said driver does with that frustration and temper. And at that point, he's seen as a polarizing "hot head", like Harvick was, Busch at one point, Logano.

We are seeing that very shift happen in real time after Chase's dooring of Larson. He's lost the benefit of being "justifiably upset" at this point in the eyes of a lot of the fandom and the media.

What some Elliott fans haven't quite warmed up to yet is that Chase Elliott, the MPD is the hothead of today's cup series. He just is. He's the temper throwing hothead of today. Like Tony, Harvick, Logano etc before him. He's had enough run ins. He's that guy.

And it's absolutely great and potentially so great for the sport.

I love it.

Chase can't stand a lot of his competitors. Some of his competitors can't stand him. He's already polarizing now.

Imagine if he leaned into this? NASCAR's MPD becomes the villain of the sport? With his gift of sarcasm and trolling the media?

Man would that be so so fun.

Chase has already said he and Kyle moved past it, and he took the blame. But man, who cares?

Chase Elliott going full villain would be absolutely fantastic. I would hop aboard the fan train at that point.

He already has mastered ****ting on the media.

I am glad to see Ross out of the Barrel and Chase in the Barrel. :booya:

I think if chase and riddick had a love child some people on this forum would complain

I think if chase and riddick had a love child some people on this forum would complain

I would be very surprised if Chase and Joseph Riddick “Rick” Hendrick III had a love child. It would definitely point to some issues with favoritism at HMS but it would also be a bizarre turn for modern science.

If HMS is Felony Motorsports shouldn’t SHR also be called the same name? Not trying to cause a stink but I think Gene Haas actually went to jail.

I give Gene a pass. Too bad he didn't get away with it. I am sure he put the money to way way better use than the US Gooberment pissing it away.

Yeah, cause mail fraud is so much worse than defrauding the govt. Can't give Rick a pass on that horrendous crime.

I don't see how Chase has the fans he supposedly has. He's a pretty dull person. He rarely says anything funny on camera, is rather monotone, and just really say a lot. I've been around him a couple of times at dirt races and he's a little better in those situations. He rarely looks like he's enjoying anything he's doing.

I don't see how Chase has the fans he supposedly has. He's a pretty dull person. He rarely says anything funny on camera, is rather monotone, and just really say a lot. I've been around him a couple of times at dirt races and he's a little better in those situations. He rarely looks like he's enjoying anything he's doing.
Not everyone likes an extrovert. Sometimes it just nice to have the quiet guy. Not having a personality is the dumbest reason why I hear people say they don't like Chase.

Ever since Tyler Redd*ck “won” at Kansas yesterday, my life has been on a downward spiral. After experiencing the pain of watching him do a burnout, I texted my ex-girlfriend and told her I missed her. I thought to myself that if I was going to destroy my own mental psyche, I might as well have some fun while doing it.

While I was with her, despite her beautiful Sicilian glow radiating at me, I couldn’t get my mind off something. Surprisingly, it was not Tyler Redd*ck. It was Chase Elliott!

Chase Elliott, who was handed a premium NXS ride despite his only career accomplishment being wrecking Ty Dillon. Chase Elliott, who got handed Jeff Gordon’s ride and became the biggest choker in NASCAR. Chase Elliott, who everybody loves despite being the biggest silver spoon child in NASCAR. Chase Elliott, who cut his own tire on Kevin Harvick’s car at Bristol in 2021 then proceeded to throw a hissy fit and get cheered. Chase Elliott, who NASCAR bends the rules for all the time. Chase Elliott, who has absolutely no personality. Chase Elliott, who isn’t funny. Chase Elliott, who won a rigged fraudulent Mickey Mouse championship off the back of Kevin Harvick in 2020. Chase Elliott, who permanently messed up Denny Hamlin’s foot when he intentionally wrecked him at Charlotte this year. Chase Elliott, who clearly sucks at snowboarding. Chase Elliott, who has been demoted to #3 at Hendrick and is so upset about it he doors his own teammate. Chase Elliott, who has a long history of being a dirty driver that nobody talks about.

As a matter of fact, Chase Elliott is the dirtiest driver in the Cup Series… and nobody talks about it.
You forgot he cheated at the Snowball Derby and they tossed him

Reactions: sdj
You forgot he cheated at the Snowball Derby and they tossed him
The way I hear tale is that Mr Alan Gustafson drove down there from Charlotte hisself and added the Tungsten weight to the chassis.

Back
Top Bottom