Chase Elliott

• Thread starter Restrictor Plate King!
  • Start date
AWESOME!! Chase raced his butt off, beat the defending champ and some adversity to finally win. He is talented, improving regularly with experience, and just 22. Hendrick, and especially the 9 team, are finally getting some speed out of the Camaro. Looking forward to Chase in the Chase!

If I could draw everyone's attention to the 2016 bold predictions from this site it turns out I was right...just off by 2 years.

FB_IMG_1533524539772.jpg

Placed my Lionel order last night for the raced win diecasts. Still can't believe and wonder why there was no confetti In VL, but gotta have it either way.

Stupid question and not sure if anyone would know this but looking at the VL photos it looks like not many crew members left from the 24/JG team. Hendrick didn’t swap crews did they?

For the stat heads...interesting stuff in here to monitor the rest of the way.

https://www.nascar.com/news-media/2018/08/06/chase-elliotts-watkins-glen-win-numbers/

"Elliott’s average finish across 22 starts this season is 13.0. However, in races with eight or more starts and restarts, his average finish is 21.7, a result putting him in the neighborhood of Chris Buescher (18.3), Kasey Kahne (21.0) and Michael McDowell (21.2). Among this group, Elliott’s car is the only one ranked in the top 20 for yearlong Central Speed.

Meanwhile, in the races with fewer than eight starts and restarts, including Watkins Glen, his average finish is 9.8, fourth-best among regulars in the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series, trailing only Kyle Busch (3.9), Kevin Harvick (5.3) and Martin Truex, Jr. (6.7), three drivers who’ve combined for 16 victories in 2018."

Well yesterday did my ole soul good. Bill fan all my life and now his son Chase and Bill is coming back for another race!! God is good!! Congrats Chase and the # 9 team!!!

Good to hear the ole siren again too!!@ pool hall

9 looks really strong right now might click off another win in Michigan

Stupid question and not sure if anyone would know this but looking at the VL photos it looks like not many crew members left from the 24/JG team. Hendrick didn’t swap crews did they?
They only swapped numbers. It's still the 24 crew.

Back
Top Bottom