Chase Elliott

It wasn't that way. I don't know when they got "Race Control" involved. I know that some of the guys were just cornholing the leader car and it was bush league stuff. Elliott's pass was nothing like that. In Nascar world, he had a fender on him. Oh well, who gives a sheet. Nobody is keeping score

Chase just advanced to the finals. Coming up live on youtube nitro rally cross

Probably me, but I like the night owl car a lot better than this thing

Back in the rallycross car this fall. I'm starting to think the Chili Bowl crash he had has scared him out of sprint cars.

Screenshot_20220818-142225_Facebook.jpg

Chase Elliott, Kevin Harvick, Denny Hamlin, Ross Chastain in the Championship 4 is entirely possible and wild.

I think the 9 is the favorite to get to Phoenix.

Only takes one mistake for any of them guys to be eliminated before they get to the final 4. Harvick has been there before and as much as it sucked that's just what it is and I dont have a problem with it. I fully expect Chastain to hurt a lot of feelings on his way to his first final 4 appearance only to get shoved aside by another pissed off driver determined that Chastain does not win a championship hahaha!!

Only takes one mistake for any of them guys to be eliminated before they get to the final 4. Harvick has been there before and as much as it sucked that's just what it is and I dont have a problem with it. I fully expect Chastain to hurt a lot of feelings on his way to his first final 4 appearance only to get shoved aside by another pissed off driver determined that Chastain does not win a championship hahaha!!
If the 1 is in the Final 4 and the 11, 18 and/or 9 aren’t, he has one coming from all of them and by then... probably more.

If the 1 is in the Final 4 and the 11, 18 and/or 9 aren’t, he has one coming from all of them and by then... probably more.
NASCAR makes it clear in the Championship race, if you arent in it, you will not interfere with the Championship 4. You can race but any intentional acts will have serious consequences.

Elliott is maturing before our eyes.
As in marraige, its similar in racing : sometimes its best to keep your mouth shut
no matter how right you may think you are.

Dude looks locked in. I'm sure he'll be balls out this week, but I'm really looking forward to the last 10 races. He wants it.

I think most every driver wants it lol

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Dude looks locked in. I'm sure he'll be balls out this week, but I'm really looking forward to the last 10 races. He wants it.
I hope he is REALLY pissed and takes it out on the entire field. I'd love to see a world class ass whipping the next 11 weeks.... :)

Channeling that KFB Energy for postrace interviews now. Love it.

As if he didn’t take our reddick with 3 laps to go while having his temper tantrum. I used to like the kid but he’s turned into a little cry baby bitch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Listened to it all. Elliott is really on that "we weren't good enough" tune.

My take is that Rick probably established, and the team established as a whole what sort of limits there are to how agressively he wants his drivers to race. Chase was upset with Kyle, also upset with not closing out the race. Chase and Kyle probably agreed to agree to disagree. And they're gonna move on with little issue

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

^^^^^How many variations of Chase'splaining are there to post???^^^^^

Chase and Kyle fulfilled their brand identity perfectly Sunday. We all know what they were respectively thinking, but their brands wouldn't allow that to be expressed. KFB has that open expression brand spoken for. I was particularly entertained by the temper tantrum and Gordon and H all up in arms about it. Good laughs after my tears about how much WE sucked.

Back
Top Bottom