Chicago RACE thread.

Wonder what rpm they have the limiters set at? I saw JJ doing 200 down into turn 1 before he lifted. They are flat spinning the engines.

I'm impressed with Ricky lately, most of the season he was in the low 20's but lately he's been in the high teens, I think he'll be winning races once he gets better equipment in his car.

Wonder what rpm they have the limiters set at? I saw JJ doing 200 down into turn 1 before he lifted. They are flat spinning the engines.
Should be 9300-9500, I wouldn't be surprised if they're reaching 9800, I bet Logano did.

Danica up to 20th by virtue of everybody else in front of her blowing up or wrecking or losing a tire or something else.

Gordon with the car to beat & his chief lets him down AGAIN. Frustrating beyond belief. If only this was on TNT we would have a caution after this commercial break & he'd be back in it.

Gordon with the car to beat & his chief lets him down AGAIN. Frustrating beyond belief. If only this was on TNT we would have a caution after this commercial break & he'd be back in it.

Nah. Even if he took tires. It would have been rights only.

Just ****** luck again.

Back
Top Bottom