Chicago RACE thread.

LOL @ that crew guy from Hamlin's team nodding off. Get that camera out of my man's face and let him sleep.

I have gotten a few loose ends squared away in the camper for the Loudon run Tuesday thanks to the rain delay....

I have to finish a paper as well. Don't think I will be able to focus knowing the race isn't over yet, so I'm not bothering right now.

EDIT: Fortunately, it's due Tuesday.

Work on it now, that way you wont have as much to worry about when we finally do get back to racin :D

I have to finish a paper as well. Don't think I will be able to focus knowing the race isn't over yet, so I'm not bothering right now.

EDIT: Fortunately, it's due Tuesday.
Same, got two exams this week to study for. Hopefully this thing gets underway soon.

Still rain delay, but pretty sure they're going to call it till Monday at this point.

why would they do that

It takes a long time to dry a tack when the sun is not shining on it, and it's still raining there.
I'd love to see it continue tonight but it doesn't seem likely.

It takes a long time to dry the tack when the sun is not shining on it, and it's still raining there.
I'd love to see it continue tonight but it doesn't seem likely.

They dried it once today in overcast 55 degree weather. It'll take longer but they can do it.

They dried it once today in overcast 55 degree weather. It'll take longer but they can do it.

That was after a brief shower. The track is completely soaked right now and it's still raining.

I know they can get it dry when it stops raining, but I want to see all the laps run after it restarts and not have it called early because it's so late.

That was after a brief shower. The track is completely soaked right now and it's still raining.

I know they can get it dry when it stops raining, but I want to see all the laps run after it restarts and not have it called early because it's so late.
No worry, Nascar will do everything possible to get the entire race in. unless Brian has to pony up the money to use the air titan, The cheap bastard.
:D

I understand it will be ESPN2
That's what I heard also. I will hear a lot of crying from the Nhra crowd now because that will delay them until this race is done. But, I hope we get to run this one under the lights.

Here is the radar for those who want to see it:

radar.gif

The track is to the east of the freeway intersection in the county to the southwest of Chicago. As others have said, all rain is done and moving away.

Looks like the name of the race should be changed to the 12 hours of Chicago:D

Idk if I got the year right. I'm talking about jet dryer bomb 500

Back
Top Bottom