Chicago RACE thread.

In these cases I always empathize with the fans at the track. Most of us here have waited out rain delays, and it's a lot easier at home than sitting in the car wondering if they're going to call it off.

In these cases I always empathize with the fans at the track. Most of us here have waited out rain delays, and it's a lot easier at home than sitting in the car wondering if they're going to call it off.

I've been at a race postponed a day by rain before. Not fun sitting around waiting for the rain to end and then hearing the race will be the next day instead.

I sure hope someone on here has a way to find out the race is on, because ESPN and ESPN2 are saying NOTHING about it, and I'd rather have something else on the tv instead of baseball and constant football news.

I sure hope someone on here has a way to find out the race is on, because ESPN and ESPN2 are saying NOTHING about it, and I'd rather have something else on the tv instead of baseball and constant football news.
So change the channel and check back here every few minutes. Or monitor NASCAR.com's Live Leaderboard for updates.

From Racecast:

No truth to the rumor that NASCAR has Tony Stewart on his scooter with a hair dryer trying to get the track dry.

None of my crew wanted to go this race so I stayed home. I was *this* close to going by myself. I don't know what I would of done at the track by myself for oh 9 hours.

Callin it: JJ/Knaus team adapting to night conditions are gonna dominate.

Back
Top Bottom