• New Member registration is open. Applicants will be subject to management approval. If you have always wanted to join, now is the time.

Chili Bowl 2019

kkfan91

Taking a 10-200
Got to think Bell and Larson will be there.

Nitro Dude

Hauler Driver and Cylinder Head Maintenance
Thanks StandOnIt for all of the cool Chilli Bowl pics. I just text a buddy of mine that lives in NC but runs the hospitality for Cruzers FC team in Indy and he said he just returned home from a trip up to Cruzers race shop in Indy. He said the car was sitting there but he didn't know if Cruzer was racing in the Chilli Bowl but he would let me know. I hope so because I'm thinking about going again this year. If either Cruz or my buddy's son or daughter from here in California race then it will make my decision much easier.:)

StandOnIt

Farm Truck
I figured you would know the deal Nitro. Big name on the drag circuit, thought that would be a good post, hope it happens.

Nitro Dude

Hauler Driver and Cylinder Head Maintenance
I figured you would know the deal Nitro. Big name on the drag circuit, thought that would be a good post, hope it happens.
Cruz probably needs to go race in the Chilli Bowl and have some fun after the bad year he has had with his funny car team. He had a lot of pretty big explosions this year before he released his crew chief halfway through the season and then hired another one and then released him last week. Here is a link to the one he had in Richmond VA.

acmerocket

Team Owner
i think they use it for livestock auctions rest of the year.
what engines
are they running now,toy ,ford and??
pink,fontanas??

StandOnIt

Farm Truck
Cruz probably needs to go race in the Chilli Bowl and have some fun after the bad year he has had with his funny car team. He had a lot of pretty big explosions this year before he released his crew chief halfway through the season and then hired another one and then released him last week. Here is a link to the one he had in Richmond VA.
Cruz continues to stir it up

Whizzer

Retired entrepreneur
Really appreciate the pictures, standpoint. Keep them coming!! Love the Chili Bowl. It brings out the best of the best.

VaDirt

Dirt Track Fanatic
i think they use it for livestock auctions rest of the year.
what engines
are they running now,toy ,ford and??
pink,fontanas??
The building itself is used for a variety of things. RV and boat shows, gun shows, etc. There are other buildings that have livestock and stuff for fairs, etc. Esslinger, Gaerte, Fontana, Toyota, Fords, even saw a Honda.

acmerocket

Team Owner
thank you
The building itself is used for a variety of things. RV and boat shows, gun shows, etc. There are other buildings that have livestock and stuff for fairs, etc. Esslinger, Gaerte, Fontana, Toyota, Fords, even saw a Honda.

Top Bottom