Chili Bowl 2019

StandOnIt

Farm Truck
Bowman the showman returning
Bowman Returning To Midgets During 33rd Chili Bowl
Ds8welPXcAM_Eka.jpg

https://speedsport.com/sprints-midgets/other-midgets/bowman-returning-midgets-33rd-chili-bowl/

Got to think Bell and Larson will be there.

Thanks StandOnIt for all of the cool Chilli Bowl pics. I just text a buddy of mine that lives in NC but runs the hospitality for Cruzers FC team in Indy and he said he just returned home from a trip up to Cruzers race shop in Indy. He said the car was sitting there but he didn't know if Cruzer was racing in the Chilli Bowl but he would let me know. I hope so because I'm thinking about going again this year. If either Cruz or my buddy's son or daughter from here in California race then it will make my decision much easier.:)

I figured you would know the deal Nitro. Big name on the drag circuit, thought that would be a good post, hope it happens.

I figured you would know the deal Nitro. Big name on the drag circuit, thought that would be a good post, hope it happens.
Cruz probably needs to go race in the Chilli Bowl and have some fun after the bad year he has had with his funny car team. He had a lot of pretty big explosions this year before he released his crew chief halfway through the season and then hired another one and then released him last week. Here is a link to the one he had in Richmond VA.

i think they use it for livestock auctions rest of the year.
what engines
are they running now,toy ,ford and??
pink,fontanas??

Cruz probably needs to go race in the Chilli Bowl and have some fun after the bad year he has had with his funny car team. He had a lot of pretty big explosions this year before he released his crew chief halfway through the season and then hired another one and then released him last week. Here is a link to the one he had in Richmond VA.

Cruz continues to stir it up

i think they use it for livestock auctions rest of the year.
what engines
are they running now,toy ,ford and??
pink,fontanas??
The building itself is used for a variety of things. RV and boat shows, gun shows, etc. There are other buildings that have livestock and stuff for fairs, etc. Esslinger, Gaerte, Fontana, Toyota, Fords, even saw a Honda.

thank you
The building itself is used for a variety of things. RV and boat shows, gun shows, etc. There are other buildings that have livestock and stuff for fairs, etc. Esslinger, Gaerte, Fontana, Toyota, Fords, even saw a Honda.

Back
Top Bottom