Chili Bowl 2021

Pretty good set of heat races. The track is racey and allowing the fast guys to come to the front.

Looking forward to the top building up and the bottom drying out, the racing is good even though the bottom is king for now.

I believe they said this is Macedo's first Chili Bowl. He's running the same chassis as Larson. a King the only two in the Series..

Nice recoveries by McCreadie and Coons to make the night's main. That last B was a marathon but fun battles when they could keep it green for a few laps.

I hope they can get more of a berm on top on subsequent nights.

Very unfortunate for Ryan Bernal who looked like a contender this year. McIntosh is really smooth.

Chili Bowl week is always fun, and it's much improved this year with affordable FloRacing coverage. The news about MAVTV Plus is also welcome, as it solves the nightmare of distribution problems faced by many interested viewers.

I'm in the middle of moving to Omaha. If I was already situated there, I'd probably make the drive down to Tulsa to watch a night or two. There's always next year.

I should know this, but after all these years I don't. Does someone know why the most prominent drivers usually end up racing the same night each year? Are they the only ones allowed to essentially pick their qualifying night, or?

I should know this, but after all these years I don't. Does someone know why the most prominent drivers usually end up racing the same night each year? Are they the only ones allowed to essentially pick their qualifying night, or?
From what I learned last week from the Dirtrackr podcast when they file the entry form they say their preferred night

Back
Top Bottom