Clippers owner Donald Sterling is in deep trouble again

First off, 29 x .75 is 21.75, so 22 votes would be just over 75%, 75.86 to be exact. Not trying to be a dick, just pointing that out.

Secondly, while it is a slippery slope, the NBA is in a really rough spot at this point and the only way out of it is to sacrifice Sterling as a blood offering to the angry mob. He created the mob himself, no one else did..

Right...... yes 22 maybe just over 75% but 21 teams voting YES to force him to sell wouldn't be enough would it.
Which is why they NEED 22.

Or am I missing something blatantly obvious? :confused:

As for him causing or creating the angry mob I'd say that SHE caused it. The matter was private and I couldn't care less what he says in private.

funny how media has hidden facts that sterling is ole white 'jewish ' racist.....
if he was christian.....they'd shown his church bldg !

Looks like DS turned ownership over to his estranged wife.
Supposedly, she is looking to sell the team on her terms.
The saga continues...

Looks like DS turned ownership over to his estranged wife.
Supposedly, she is looking to sell the team on her terms.
The saga continues...
Yeah, that is an interesting twist. It seems to be a good thing, but you never know with those whack jobs. I mean she has been married to him for years, how right in the head can she be?

Donald Sterling is a piece of ****, but this doesn't sit well with me. The NBA using illegally obtained audio to out him as an owner. Man I hope all of these owners clinch their assholes tight from now on, because even private moments in your own home can get you screwed over.

ole jew outfoxed 'em all !
$2 bill......from microsoft honcho ballmer

$2 Billion for a team that Forbes valued at $700 Million in January of this year. I guess this controversy helped Sterling in the long run by getting Oprah and all these other bidders involved. Ballmer just went crazy and way overpaid to get what he was denied when he lost out on his bid to buy the Kings and move them to Seattle. It's his money and he still has about $18 Billion left after this, reportedly, so it's not like this is going to break him and, of course he will certainly make some of his money back from owning the Clippers. He won't make back what he paid for them, but he'll make some.

Now that buys the team ... doesn't say what comes with it. Stadiums, advertizing, merchandizing, etc. But for everyone involved, the free media attention is worth the price of admission.

Back
Top Bottom