Coke Zero Sugar 400 @Daytona Pre Race

what year did you do this?
I am going to guess after the reconfiguration around 1997. We used to wait in line early in the morning for those turn 2 grandstands to open, then make a mad dash to the top of the bleachers to save our seats. I remember one year a group of us waiting in line collected $5 from each of us and the gate attendant opened our gate a couple minutes early. To this day, Atlanta is my favorite track.

When Billfish get excited chasing baitfish, they will light up like a neon sign,. Cool paint job.
1630148163165.png
1630148078923.png

So folks. Does Larson wrap up the regular season title tonight? Or does he have a typical Larson superspeedway race, and wreck his way into Denny's regular season championship?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

If the race is postponed again, it will be God's way of telling NASCAR to move the Daytona Summer Race back where it belongs

4th of July weekend
During the day. 10AM Florida time. Let’s go!

So folks. Does Larson wrap up the regular season title tonight? Or does he have a typical Larson superspeedway race, and wreck his way into Denny's regular season championship?

He has a pretty good chance if he finishes the race in one piece

He has a pretty good chance if he finishes the race in one piece
Yeah, with him thinking points the way he was last week, I would honestly not be surprised, assuming he scores stage points since age 1 and 2, for him to just ride around out of trouble through the end of the race.

Yeah, with him thinking points the way he was last week, I would honestly not be surprised, assuming he scores stage points since age 1 and 2, for him to just ride around out of trouble through the end of the race.

He has a really good chance if he stays in the lead pack, car passes tech, no mechanical problems, hot dog wrappers, debris, cut tires, ya know the usual. :biggrin:

Denny will win.

I don't think it is in Larson to "just ride around out of trouble through the end of the race"...he's a racer

Get some of your racing fix in before NASCAR. Goes live at 11:15 PM EST.

Yesterday I for a tiny bit, I legit thought it was 4th of July weekend because NASCAR was in their second race of the year at Daytona. Damn habits, that maybe have been a bit to do with how hot it has been here in Illinois the last 10 days. That heat will sneak up on ya

Yesterday I for a tiny bit, I legit thought it was 4th of July weekend because NASCAR was in their second race of the year at Daytona. Damn habits, that maybe have been a bit to do with how hot it has been here in Illinois the last 10 days. That heat will sneak up on ya
I have maybe an hours worth work to do outside. Waiting for the 2.5 week fall we get every year. It'll still be in the 90's in Oct.

So what is the scenario for Denny to win the regular season

Back
Top Bottom