College Football 2016

lol Tennessee

This is the outcome that we narrowly avoided against UGA and Appalachian State. We aren't a good football team and it was going to catch up to us eventually.

This is the second week in a row that Josh Dobbs has been outplayed by a freshman. This week, it was a kid that is still supposed to be in high school. Dobbs is still not any better than when he stepped on the field as a freshman. A lot of that probably has to do with the fact that we don't have a QB coach. I repeat, WE DO NOT HAVE A QB COACH ON OUR STAFF. How this is acceptable to any of the decision makers within the AD is beyond me.

To further pile on the coaching staff, we essentially have two offensive line coaches on the roster and that unit is playing worse than any on the team.

Butch needs to be unemployed before he leaves Columbia.

Dobbs is the most inconsistent qb I've ever seen. One week he looks like Tom Brady and the next it's like he's never played the game of football.

Oh well, at least they still beat Florida.

Dobbs is the most inconsistent qb I've ever seen. One week he looks like Tom Brady and the next it's like he's never played the game of football.

Oh well, at least they still beat Florida.
Has Tom Brady suffered from a massive stroke that didn't make the news? If not, his name and Dobbs name don't ever belong in the same sentence when referencing QB play, even if it's hyperbole.

And **** giving Butch and Co. any sort of credit for beating Florida this year. We would be in year three of our win streak against them if Butch weren't a terrible coach.

Should definitely make it to Atlanta now.
I'm not writing off Kentucky at all. UGA sucks and Tennessee is...Tennessee. UK could definitely go 2-0 against them. Florida can't drop more than one of these next three games.

I'm not writing off Kentucky at all. UGA sucks and Tennessee is...Tennessee. UK could definitely go 2-0 against them. Florida can't drop more than one of these next three games.

I mean, does it really matter who wins the SEC East anymore? You get the privilege of running into the Crimson buzz saw and taking a beatdown loss just before final ranking and bowl selections.

I mean, does it really matter who wins the SEC East anymore? You get the privilege of running into the Crimson buzz saw and taking a beatdown loss just before final ranking and bowl selections.
I actually had this discussion with my dad. I almost would have preferred that Tennessee and UF both won out, UF go to Atlanta to get bludgeoned by Saban and Co., and leave Tennessee at 10-2 and in the top 10 going into the bowl game. Ultimately, I'd still rather have the shot at a championship. A key player for Bama could go down with an injury and change the whole game.

That's all irrelevant though, because Butch Jones just led his team to a loss after a bye week against a true freshman QB and a coach in his first year at South Carolina.

Anything is possible. Ask Ole Miss. :D

I actually had this discussion with my dad. I almost would have preferred that Tennessee and UF both won out, UF go to Atlanta to get bludgeoned by Saban and Co., and leave Tennessee at 10-2 and in the top 10 going into the bowl game. Ultimately, I'd still rather have the shot at a championship. A key player for Bama could go down with an injury and change the whole game.

That's all irrelevant though, because Butch Jones just led his team to a loss after a bye week against a true freshman QB and a coach in his first year at South Carolina.

Jalen Hurd is now talking about transferring?

A division title is a division title. I'm not pretending UF has a Top 10 team or anything, and no one out of the East is making the Sugar Bowl or any other NY6 bowl so that's what there is to play for right now.

Buckeyes making a statement tonight after three weeks of mediocre play. Hopefully the Nebraska QB will be OK after that scary incident.

IMG_0511.JPG

The only thing that makes me feel decent about Michigan's loss last night, is the fact that it hurts Ohio State almost as much. I love that they needed Michigan to win.

This loss could be a good thing. Just the wake up call they need just 2 weeks before "The Game". I feel bad for Indiana next week, and the boys will be fired up heading into Columbus on the 26th.

The only thing that makes me feel decent about Michigan's loss last night, is the fact that it hurts Ohio State almost as much. I love that they needed Michigan to win.

This loss could be a good thing. Just the wake up call they need just 2 weeks before "The Game". I feel bad for Indiana next week, and the boys will be fired up heading into Columbus on the 26th.
Idk man. We looked like **** last night. We didn't look good on the road against msu either. Speight was so inaccurate last night. I don't have much confidence we will be able to win in Columbus.

Back
Top Bottom