College Football 2019

df62dd3321d9d3e25a7c9d92bd2a3e68-2.gif

Chaos in the rankings outside the top 4. Bama goes down, Minny goes down, OU and Utah both look like they have their handsful tonight. Baylor may still have a chance...

Good game, but Auburn’s got 3 losses so they’re not going to the playoff. I think Alabama would have had they won however. I’m certainly not gonna hate an Alabama-less playoff though.

Alabama will still get to play in one of the more prestigious bowl games like Rose, Sugar or Cotton.

Really hoping for a Georgia loss & a close B12 title game along with a rout of Oregon.

So what happens if...

Oregon beats Utah
Virginia beats Clemson
LSU beats Georgia

Does Alabama then become the #4 seed? I think a 2 loss Alabama would get in over a one loss Clemson since Clemson played no one this year, and the ASU loss is killing Oregon so I don’t think they get in even with a CC. Virginia doesn’t have the resume to get in either. I don’t think it’ll all play out that way, but if it does, I think we’re looking at LSU, Ohio St., Big 12 Champion, and Alabama.

So what happens if...

Oregon beats Utah
Virginia beats Clemson
LSU beats Georgia

Does Alabama then become the #4 seed? I think a 2 loss Alabama would get in over a one loss Clemson since Clemson played no one this year, and the ASU loss is killing Oregon so I don’t think they get in even with a CC. Virginia doesn’t have the resume to get in either. I don’t think it’ll all play out that way, but if it does, I think we’re looking at LSU, Ohio St., Big 12 Champion, and Alabama.
Oregon and Clemson would deserve it over bama. Bama beat nobody, would have 2 losses, and not even a division title.

Going to assume the undefeated top 3 are safe even if they lose, they've separated themselves from 4-7 imo.

Pulling for Utah or Baylor to win their way in. I don't think Georgia has a snowballs chance in hell of beating LSU, but "that's why they play the game". Haven't been impressed with Oklahoma at all this year, don't want it.

Back
Top Bottom