College Football 2022

So many implications with the Alabama game today. Losing to Ole Miss would be devastating.

In that case they most likely would have to win out for the rest of the season in order to make the four team playoff.

Reminded of me of this gruesome-looking face mask from 1998, Nebraska/K-State with Eric Crouch at QB. No flag in the play.

1668293726217.jpeg

Ole' Miss really letting this one slip away from them, good job holding Bama to a fieldgoal tho

Really wish they had put it in Judkins hands there a couple more times at the end, especially with the timeouts

Well there went the once every 6 year opportunity, can’t wait for 2028

Oregon has a stern test coming up Washington then Utah @OregonSt and what will likely be a top10 ranked USC or UCLA in the PACcg, if they win out thru all that they should be inside the top 4, no questions asked. Committee will forgive early season loss to Georgia.

Texas in Austin under the lights will be TCU’s toughest test yet, I like the Longhorns to knock the Frogs out of the CFP tonight.

FOX being their usual lazy selves by having Adam Alexander call about 7 hours worth of football in a studio instead of actually sending people to games.

some serious 1st half jitters for Texas on offense, defense bailing them out on multiple occasions

Seems a little odd, but I guess that at least explains it. Oh well.
Tbf, some of the time they definitely don’t abide by the rules, but I guess the SEC just doesn’t care enough to step in for those occasions again. I don’t think you’re supposed to use it from the time the center is over the ball until the play is over.

Then again, they’re also dumb enough to use it when their own team is on offense so maybe they figure it just cancels out lol

Dumb dumb dumb flag in the Oregon/Washington game. This is what I can't stand about officiating. If it's a borderline ticky tack "penalty" providing ZERO advantage for the team in question, don't throw the damned flag, or at least pick it up after the play. I hate these refs affecting the outcomes of these games with their BS. Let the PLAYERS determine the outcome of the games.

Back
Top Bottom