College Football 2022

Anytime you ever look at a slate of college football games and you think, "OH, this week is going to be boring and full of blowouts" that's a week you don't want to leave your couch because it's gonna be wild. I love this sport.

"surprise you're in a ballgame". Love it.

Did Indiana break out the triple option today? They completed two passes and put up 39 on Sparty in double OT lol.

Hello of a play and TD throw by the Maryland quarterback. A work of art.

The Tagovailoas have gone through a ton with injuries already, I hope Taulia’s okay. Hell of a game he played tonight.

Maryland has nothing to be ashamed of, it was David vs Goliath and they gave it hell of a shot. They should be proud of today's performance.

Ole Miss is getting murdered so bad the announcers are eating grass off the field and having a long discussion on heated seats, not exaggerating at all

If South Carolina beats Clemson next week, we really gotta start the gamecocks to the CFP talk. ESPN you can just start paying me now.

On a serious note, I hate that for Hendon Hooker.

Also, I know Georgia is #1. Then there's about 20 teams that could beat each other any Saturday.

I just realized Vanderbilt beat Florida today. Yikes

Yep. We played our best game of the year last week against South Carolina, absolutely dominated them in all three phases, then followed it up with a trash performance against the worst team in the conference. Napier has some work to do.

Good for Vandy, though. Back to back SEC wins for the first time in God only knows how long

Yep. We played our best game of the year last week against South Carolina, absolutely dominated them in all three phases, then followed it up with a trash performance against the worst team in the conference. Napier has some work to do.

Good for Vandy, though. Back to back SEC wins for the first time in God only knows how long
Yeah, I wasn't even paying attention. Just assumed Florida won especially with how they looked last week. College football is crazy.

Syracuse getting smacked by Wake and about to lose their 5th in a row after starting 6-0. Just a complete collapse after their meltdown against Clemson

Syracuse getting smacked by Wake and about to lose their 5th in a row after starting 6-0. Just a complete collapse after their meltdown against Clemson
Honestly I think their first half of the season was propped up by how easy their schedule was. If they lose to BC next week that’d be really bad though. I guess they’re just glad get back to a bowl.

The more it sets in the more hilarious Tennessee is for their “dream” season going from CFP #1 to being 10-2 and eliminated by South Carolina. Maybe they can make a cotton bowl still. Best case scenario the lost to mighty Vandy and make the outback bowl (it’ll alswats be the Outback to me$.

That would surprise the hell out of me. I figured Deion would go to Auburn or keep waiting until another big job opens up.
The bigger are schools are waiting to see how he does at a G5 school first I think.

There’s a ton of rumors swirling around Kiffin to Auburn right now.

Back
Top Bottom