College football 2023

I wanna smoke my worries away, but I got nothing to smoke, and I’m still getting over a nasty cold so I probably shouldn’t smoke if I did with this cough, if that tells you anything lol
Yeah I ain’t smoked **** in a month.

County’s been cracking down on pot to prove they’re tough on drugs while turning a blind eye to the **** that’s truly a plague to the community.

Guess it’s better to have people drinking.

Yeah I ain’t smoked **** in a month.

County’s been cracking down on pot to prove they’re tough on drugs while turning a blind eye to the **** that’s truly a plague to the community.

Guess it’s better to have people drinking.
Yeah, never understood that ****. I definitely rather hang out with someone high on pot, thank drunk as hell, but yet you can legally one of those

Louisville has a drive going again so it’s probably about time they shoot themselves in the foot.

The talking points are even in FSU’s favor for inclusion over Bama, if they hang on.

Brock Glenn is probably gonna cost them any chance though.

If they ignore it, they’re telling schools to start writing cupcake schedules again because anything before November doesn’t count.
I think both teams have gotten better since then but it’s not like Alabama is discernibly better than Texas right now. And when the résumés are pretty similar H2H should take precedence.

Playoff expansion will open up the margin for error too so I don’t think teams are gonna quit playing big OOC games anytime soon.

I think both teams have gotten better since then but it’s not like Alabama is discernibly better than Texas right now. And when the résumés are pretty similar H2H should take precedence.

Playoff expansion will open up the margin for error too so I don’t think teams are gonna quit playing big OOC games anytime soon.
I think the decisions regarding SMU and Liberty will matter in terms of what schools do too.

Liberty had a cupcake schedule and shouldn’t even be considered for a NY6 Bowl but the media has been pushing for it all day.

One of the analysts in the SMU game even said they probably will put Liberty ahead of SMU and, by doing so, they’re punishing SMU for scheduling tougher opponents and rewarding an easy schedule for LU.

I think the decisions regarding SMU and Liberty will matter in terms of what schools do too.

Liberty had a cupcake schedule and shouldn’t even be considered for a NY6 Bowl but the media has been pushing for it all day.
I agree in that case. Maybe it changed after the game last night but heading into this week Liberty literally had the worst SOS (#133) in the country. There are probably four different teams on SMU’s schedule who would be the best team on Liberty’s.

Back
Top Bottom