College football 2023

I agree in that case. Maybe it changed after the game last night but heading into this week Liberty literally had the worst SOS (#133) in the country. There are probably four different teams on SMU’s schedule who would be the best team on Liberty’s.
They still have the worst SOS.

They beat a team with a winning record but it was still Conference USA.

IMG_1241.jpeg

This has to be taken into consideration if they really decide Florida State should be excluded because of the performance of a third string true freshman quarterback.

View attachment 74532

This has to be taken into consideration if they really decide Florida State should be excluded because of the performance of a third string true freshman quarterback.
This has honestly been a bit of a down year for the SEC all season tbh. Until Kentucky beat Louisville last week the best OOC win was a fringe top 25 K-State.

And I guess Moo State beat Arizona before they got good.

This Louisville team is gonna get an auto bid against Ohio State or Georgia or some **** in the Orange Bowl.

Florida State getting left out in discussions is exactly why I don’t watch FBS anymore. It’s a shame because I come off as a troll.

Jim Harbaugh is a wacky guy but I love him

There are so many all time favorite players of mine on this team

Mikey Sainristil is one of them. He was a really solid slot receiver and switched positions last year when we had no nickel backs. He's probably the best nickel in the country

Florida State getting left out in discussions is exactly why I don’t watch FBS anymore. It’s a shame because I come off as a troll.
It's honestly sad.

The talking heads keep saying Bamas loss isn't a big deal because they are so much better now

They beat Auburn on a fukking hail mary

One week ago

You know who Auburn lost to right before that? New Mexico State

It's all driven by money

It's honestly sad.

The talking heads keep saying Bamas loss isn't a big deal because they are so much better now

They beat Auburn on a fukking hail mary

One week ago

You know who Auburn lost to right before that? New Mexico State

It's all driven by money

Absolutely deplorable performance against South Florida (a school that has struggled bad in the AAC for 3-4 years) of all schools.

And honestly, the SEC is so fraudulent about how they boost their resumes.

Back
Top Bottom