College football 2023

Alabama running game has been inconsistent but was pretty good last drive, gotta do the same to seal the deal. Georgia keeping two spies on Milroe has limited his ability to escape from backfield as well.

God, I wish Auburn wouldn't have choked last week because the more I think about it the Seminoles are probably about to be massively boned

Two things here. The “catch” they should’ve been reviewed, and the false start that hurt the field goal.

Iowa is gonna score maybe 5 points tonight so the Louisville bandwagon will be as big as it can get here in a few minutes.

Two things here. The “catch” they should’ve been reviewed, and the false start that hurt the field goal.
The third quarter lost fumble was huge as well.

Alabama and Georgia taking turns humbling each other over the past seven seasons has been wildly entertaining.

Milroe stealing Jalen Hurts sayings lol. Albeit probably Alabama sayings.

“Keep the main thing the main thing”.
“Before anybody had an opinion I had a purpose”

It’s crazy that this same SEC Championship situation unfolded two years ago and Georgia only dropped from #1 to #3, and now they won’t even be in the conversation. It’s so competitive at the top this year.

FSU opened at -4.5 and looks like a pick ‘em now. Lots of rumors that Rodemaker is still concussed from last week and they might have to start 3rd stringer true freshman Brock Glenn.

SMU should get the G5 bid over Liberty but I don’t think that’ll happen.

First conference championship since the Death Penalty.

Back
Top Bottom