Congratulations 18 Kyle Busch

Dood is freaking fast.

Congrats on the win.
Thank you. On behalf of Kyle and his legion of fans, Johnny puts down his middle finger and salutes you for your sportmanship. I salute every champion even if I don't necessarily like their personality, looks, manufacturer, sponsor etc. This seems to be Martin's or Kyle Larson's year but we know there are at least a handful of worthy contenders including someone seeking number 8.

"It's been a frustrating year, but an awesome day today," Busch said in Victory Lane. "This is also a meaningful win for me in another way. This is the first time I've been to victory lane in a points-paying race since my grandmother passed away. This one's for her, and she's smiling down on us here today, and I appreciate that."

Wouldn't be surprised if the Shrub won 4 or 5 more.

Finally got some needed watering.

He was hungry today, you could see it when he pushed Harvick out of the way. He drives hard, Kyle put those laps together like nothing and boy it shows because his speed is unreal at some points.

Good on him today to win at a track that's plagued him throughout his career.

Crickets from the dislikers tonight. They knew it had to end, right?

Crickets from the dislikers tonight. They knew it had to end, right?
Ain't it quiet around here.
sarcastic.gif

I like Kyle, I think he's great for the sport.

What I don't like is how hard Nascar broadcast has been shoving how great he is ans winning down our throats since 2008 when there have been multiple more successful drivers during his time as a cup driver. That, I find annoying.

That said, people can't deny that he is absolutely one of the three faces of Nascar. Dale Jr, him, and Jimmie Johnson (since smoke hung it up)

I'll admit Jr is a face, but talent wise...

Sure is lonely around here today. Won't anybody come out to play? :idunno:

What's to argue about? Guts the team who has been handing him his ass all year and wins the race? Go ahead and gloat. they earned it.

What's to argue about? Guts the team who has been handing him his ass all year and wins the race? Go ahead and gloat. they earned it.

Haha there ya go, I liked that couldn't beat the 78 without gutting them haha. Good stuff

kyle busch can wheel a car. congrats. say what you want about him personally, but the guy can drive.

Here we go lol.

Again. The 78 lost on pit sequence and speed. There is no way you can argue this.
Again. Gibbs plucked a guy from the 19 to support the 78 suspension, and yes that 19 bunch has been fantastic lately.

Congrats to Kyle.

If he can manage to win one more race he'll tie Ricky Stenhouse with two victories.

But Kyle did a burnout and ruined Nascar forever :(

"Cracked the back" as they say. That way, they couldn't see the soaked tires. All part of the plan. Thought it was absolute gold to have Kez make any reference about the "Toyota advantage." Blog this. :punkrocke

"Cracked the back" as they say. That way, they couldn't see the soaked tires. All part of the plan. Thought it was absolute gold to have Kez make any reference about the "Toyota advantage." Blog this. :punkrocke
Well thats because "the gen-6 is a **** box and Ford's body is down on down force."
:eatpointe

I understand that burnouts show a lack of respect to the "old school" crowd .......... like Blaney

I understand that burnouts show a lack of respect to the "old school" crowd .......... like Blaney

His one win certainly showed unprecedented levels of class because his win was unprecedented.

This thread is almost as entertaining as the No Bueno thread I used to read when I lurked.

Back
Top Bottom