Congratulations 18 Kyle Busch

I'll say it. Congrats to KB and the 18 team. They beat the best tonight. Best car by far. Whatever they have the others better get on their horses and figure it out or it btw him and Truex in Miami.
Where was ol Truex this week?

Must have to stop and recharge his adversity meters once every 20 races before he runs out of things to overcome.

KyBu gets Larson's vote as the GOAT

Kyle Larson‏Verified account @KyleLarsonRacin 52m52 minutes ago
Love him or hate him I feel he is the most all around talented driver I will ever witness in my lifetime. Congratulations @KyleBusch
1f410.png

You can make a case for Harvick, but Stewart and Johnson are superior. Johnson has stollen so many races with inferior cars on pure will and talent, it's absurd.

Don't be hyperbolic.

I loved his post race though. This was a good Bristol race. One of the better ones in a while. I still prefer a car modification though

I consider Harvick, Stewart, & Johnson to be of another generation. And those three are the class of theirs.

Absolutely awesome ....... can't say much more than that. I watched him win the triple in 2010 ......... couldn't believe it then !!! I just watched him do it again and I wouldn't be surprised if he pulls it off two more times.

Absolutely awesome ....... can't say much more than that. I watched him win the triple in 2010 ......... couldn't believe it then !!! I just watched him do it again and I wouldn't be surprised if he pulls it off two more times.

And here I am getting yelled at whenever I steal candy from babies

Put the broom away...let's see the cup trophy!

At this point, I think if he's in the Final Four, he's a lock for the championship.

When Kyle's on his game, he's unbeatable.

Second sweep of Bristol. He seriously has to be brought up when people talk about the greatest driver ever.

No, KyBu is not the GOAT.

KyBu isn't even the best Toyota driver right now -- that is Martin Truex Jr.

KyBu has only won two races this year -- same as Stenhouse.

KyBu has exactly six less Cup Championships than Jimmie Johnson.

I dont like him, but he can drive a car. #respect hard to deny his talnet. Good show

I'd love to see Kyle exhibit more maturity as he did early on following his return from the broken leg. But I appreciate his skill and congratulate him on the win. That was good racing tonight as Jones was hungry and needed the win. Bush just beat him with a fairly equal car.

We do need personality in this sport and KDB brings his in spades.

No, KyBu is not the GOAT.

KyBu isn't even the best Toyota driver right now -- that is Martin Truex Jr.

KyBu has only won two races this year -- same as Stenhouse.

KyBu has exactly six less Cup Championships than Jimmie Johnson.
Truex?? Lol all crew chief and car.. he couldn't have taken that car Kyle had last night and won.. truex wins because he crew chief gives him dominant cars x10 lol

At this point, I think if he's in the Final Four, he's a lock for the championship.

When Kyle's on his game, he's unbeatable.

Second sweep of Bristol. He seriously has to be brought up when people talk about the greatest driver ever.
He needs 6 more championships before he can even be entered in the discussion.

A sad statement about racing today.

Some nobody in nobody equipment bought by Toyota is the fastest car on the track.

Jones ............... brought to you by Kyle Busch !!! won a truck championship in a KBM truck. Looks like some other teams better get busy to me.

Kyle is a POOTGOAT (Probably One Of The Greatest Of All Time), but I wouldn't say he's the GOAT. Easily in the Top 10 of all-time drivers though.

Kyle Larson must not be able to see the 48 when he is on track!

Kyle Busch will go down as one of the the greatest but never the goat and a lot of that isn't his fault but instead due to the continuing dumbing down of Nascar. Can you imagine how many more times drivers like Dale, DW and Bobby would have won had they enjoyed the benefit of bogus cautions, double wreck restarts, free passes and the wave around which is really a waive around? With more stages likely to be added and other gimmicks in the pipeline Kyle may become the greatest of the gimmick era and JJ the goat of the post modern era, Dale the best of the modern era and the Silver Fox the best prior to Richard Nixon's second term.

It's stat padding. Kyle's going for easy wins to pad his stats.

Kind of like Blake Bortles throwing two touchdown passes in the fourth quarter when the Jaguars are down 42-7. All it does is make his stats look good. Doesn't change that the Jaguars still lose. And Kyle's XFINITY wins don't make him the greatest driver in NASCAR history.

Yep, 2 sweeps! That was easy.
For Kyle...but no one else...ever!

Kyle is the only driver in NASCAR that drives like the great drivers of yesterday.
If NASCAR would let him drive his race a bunch of crybabies would get driving lessons.

Said it before, and I'll say it again...

Love him or hate him, Kyle Busch is the best driver of his generation.
I would think the best Joe Gibbs could do would be to get him a new team.
If I had he best driver in Nascar driving 1 of my cars I would also want him first in points. At least first in all Toyota's.
Grant you he is the only driver to sweep the 3 series and he did it twice. Of course I know of no other driver (Harvick included) who has made it his mission to do this.

I would think the best Joe Gibbs could do would be to get him a new team.
If I had he best driver in Nascar driving 1 of my cars I would also want him first in points. At least first in all Toyota's.
Grant you he is the only driver to sweep the 3 series and he did it twice. Of course I know of no other driver (Harvick included) who has made it his mission to do this.

I would very much enjoy seeing some other drivers attempt the triple !!!

I don't see any driver getting the opportunity because none of the other manufacturers are willing to go all out to support such an effort.

More drivers would try it if NASCAR made an incentive to do it. I think the current limits are stupid and don't help the matter any as far as driver development and Cup participants. Make Bristol and a few other race weekends with all the series Cup Invitationals and those are the only races Cup drivers can run in. Leave the rest the schedule as regulars only.

Back
Top Bottom