Congratulations 18 Kyle Busch

Even more ironic that it was KDB's pit crew that made sure he wouldn't win the race. I'm sure both of the Turex's crew members sitting at home were enjoying the hell out of that. I know I was

Ummmmmm ....... Truex has had a lugnut under a wheel on multiple occasions o_O

TRL......... You have to admit...... It never gets old bashing Kyle....... he brings all of it on himself....... He's such a self centered bastard..... If it isn't about Kyle...... nothing else matters.....

Reading his twitter just reinforces his narcissistic and sociopathic tendencies.

If Kyle Bush is so great, how come he couldn't win anything in his own Xfinity car even with the help from JGR pit teams???
Maybe he is only that good when he has the best cars????

If Kyle Bush is so great, how come he couldn't win anything in his own Xfinity car even with the help from JGR pit teams???
Maybe he is only that good when he has the best cars????

Being that good is what gets him the great cars. The lack of performance from his nationwide car was well explained several times .... they lacked some of the very expensive equipment needed to produce a competitive car. Its all about the money. Anyone with 180 wins in the top 3 series probably has a high level of skill IMO ....... we can compare him to some other drivers with that many wins in the top 3 series and figure it out sometime

Kyle can drive. Anyone that argues that isn't watching. He is as good as there is. But it also is his worst enemy and puts himself in positions like today. In his wildest dreams Brad never thought Kyle would jump in there at that point on the track. And Kyle would have made it, but it surprised Brad and caused the contact that basically ended any chance he had of winning. He far and away had the best car. If he would have just taken his time he would have been fine. You have to have patience sometime.

Joe Gibbs gonna walk into #FRR and be like

upload_2017-8-9_0-5-47.jpeg

Kyle's skills are sliding by the looks of the move that he made.

Being that good is what gets him the great cars. The lack of performance from his nationwide car was well explained several times .... they lacked some of the very expensive equipment needed to produce a competitive car. Its all about the money. Anyone with 180 wins in the top 3 series probably has a high level of skill IMO ....... we can compare him to some other drivers with that many wins in the top 3 series and figure it out sometime
So what you are saying is that Kyle is only as good as the equipment he gets to drive and that applies to all drivers?
Please stop quoting all of Kyle's wins, he is a cup racer, lets deal with his cup performance ONLY. Keep in mind that this wonder boy along with Harvick only became a champion because of the lottery we have today to determine such.

So what you are saying is that Kyle is only as good as the equipment he gets to drive and that applies to all drivers?
Please stop quoting all of Kyle's wins, he is a cup racer, lets deal with his cup performance ONLY. Keep in mind that this wonder boy along with Harvick only became a champion because of the lottery we have today to determine such.

I have no intention of stopping anything !!! cup is just one of the 3 series, he deserves credit for his amazing record. yes ....... ALL the drivers need fairly competitive equipment to be competitive IMO

I have to say, very very impressive that he did it again, congrats.

Said it before, and I'll say it again...

Love him or hate him, Kyle Busch is the best driver of his generation.

You can make a case for Harvick, but Stewart and Johnson are superior. Johnson has stollen so many races with inferior cars on pure will and talent, it's absurd.

I loved his post race though. This was a good Bristol race. One of the better ones in a while. I still prefer a car modification though

I'll say it. Congrats to KB and the 18 team. They beat the best tonight. Best car by far. Whatever they have the others better get on their horses and figure it out or it btw him and Truex in Miami.

Back
Top Bottom