Congratulations 18 Kyle Busch

At this point, I think if he's in the Final Four, he's a lock for the championship.

When Kyle's on his game, he's unbeatable.

Second sweep of Bristol. He seriously has to be brought up when people talk about the greatest driver ever.

When Tony was on his game, he was unbeatable. Got him 3 titles. 5/10 race wins.

When Jimmie is on his game, he takes everyone to school.

Being unbeatable when your equipment is on is only one criteria and is certainly not exclusive to anyone..not Tony, Jimmie, or Kyle

Kyle Larson must not be able to see the 48 when he is on track!

Kyle Busch will go down as one of the the greatest but never the goat and a lot of that isn't his fault but instead due to the continuing dumbing down of Nascar. Can you imagine how many more times drivers like Dale, DW and Bobby would have won had they enjoyed the benefit of bogus cautions, double wreck restarts, free passes and the wave around which is really a waive around? With more stages likely to be added and other gimmicks in the pipeline Kyle may become the greatest of the gimmick era and JJ the goat of the post modern era, Dale the best of the modern era and the Silver Fox the best prior to Richard Nixon's second term.
Wouldn't have made a difference. Only one person can each race.

The Busch family are already enjoying a week off......
82d5260069762433deb7de82713030df.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Or they could remind him that when the CC speaks to often,Kyle changes CC's.

Please no nice pictures of Kyle doing nice things. I order my M&M's Carmel hat yesterday. No backorder!!!! You keep doing this ****, and I'm going to have to stand in line behind the bandwagoners. That pisses me off. Please. Stop it.

Idk who the woman is or what the show is but I bet KDB blames his pit crew when he loses

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You didn't work all night on that one did you?

Too bad .......... I was hoping to see Brad in the crowd weeping and holding a "Kyle Busch cheats" sign :lol2:

I was thinking more like a "Skew you Kyle!" sign, and then a blog about how humor in sports will solve all of the world's ills. You have to read the blog. Brad's bull**** is only part of the story. He actually tries to explain himself. He is a visionary you know.

Lara Spencer is on Good Morning America and I think she has some kind of show on HGTV as well.

I think you are right and believe it has to do with some challenge between 2 teams to fix and sell stuff but I could be wrong.

You didn't work all night on that one did you?

I was thinking more like a "Skew you Kyle!" sign, and then a blog about how humor in sports will solve all of the world's ills. You have to read the blog. Brad's bull**** is only part of the story. He actually tries to explain himself. He is a visionary you know.

B-Kez is the oracle; every time he speaks, the world literally stops turning. :sarcasm:

I just noticed that there were three sets of donuts on the track at Bristol ........... if I didn't know better I would almost think the same driver made all three of em !!! @ silly thoughts.com
Yep, helluva race car driver, but his $100,000 Pyramid performance was a little rough. Looked like he was having fun though.

$100,000 pyramid was pretty entertaining. That lady started twerking and he said bustin a move. His opponent though was damn good at the game.

Back
Top Bottom