Congratulations TRD/Toyota: Your Repeat Manufacturers Champion

I don't think I have ever read that article.... thank you very much.... I really enjoyed the read because Jr. Johnson was always one of my heroes.... Always laid back but really focused..... I had a good laugh at what he said about Darrell..... ''I've had a jackass in my car and now I'm rid of him''...... A jackass is right....Darrell was always so full of himself I'm surprised his chest didn't bust open...... I never had a lick of use for Darrell ..... Darrell screwed himself when he went to Hendrick ...... his biggest place in the sun when he was at Hendrick was when he won the Daytona 500 in '89..... and he made a total ass of himself in victory lane..... acted like an imbecile... and I liked what Jr. said about Bobby Allison..... Bobby told him he should have stayed with Jr. That's so true.... Funny how the grass always looks greener on the other side......

Great article!!!!!!!!

Hey, did you think it would be all hearts and roses when that bunch of rocket fueled arm scratching cut throats showed up? :p:D

You left a piece out of your question, so I will help you out.....".showed up, and started winning big?" There that's better.

Back
Top Bottom