Congratulations TRD/Toyota: Your Repeat Manufacturers Champion

B8D597D1-75CA-4251-9BF9-FCA384E0B73B.jpeg

Me coach and my daughter.. great man he gave us 2 autographed books and I didn’t even ask him..

That is the TRD chassis and design facility. TRD Costa Mesa is the engine shop.

So they are building Cup chassis in this building, because you don't need large process cooling otherwise.

And the Dive post three year old articles from third party, carry on..

413679041.jpg

So they are building Cup chassis in this building, because you don't need large process cooling otherwise.

413679041.jpg

They have to cool the large volumes of cheddar broccoli soup from Panera before serving. I know people.

Three day old article:

“Truex says he would not have been in title contention without the Gibbs tie-up, but that he also enjoyed beating the partner team.

"There's no doubt about it, we couldn't be here without Gibbs and all those guys there that are part of our programme and we share information with," he said.

"They build our chassis and Toyota Racing Development building our engines - all that. We couldn't do any of this without it.

"But to be able to take all their stuff and beat them with it is pretty damn awesome.”

https://www.autosport.com/nascar/news/133344/truex-beating-gibbs-with-its-own-cars-awesome

This “argument,” if you can find a way to call it that, was over yesterday. You’re embarrassing yourself.

So Preacher Jibbs went to Turds Racing Development and ask them to build motors and chassis in 2014.

^ digs 48,000 sq ft hole ... still not happy ... decides to dig it deeper.

So Preacher Jibbs went to Turds Racing Development and ask them to build motors and chassis in 2014.

Taco--You been up all night or what? JGR builds their own chassis--I am sure that TRD lends support in whatever way they need it through the Salisbury facility. In 2011, Logano blew a motor at Fontana. Coach and Lee White drove to Costa Mesa to personally witness the teardown. Now, remember, JGR was building motors out of their own shop at that point under the direction of Mark Cronquist (who still builds Xfinity and Truck motors, and is part of the TRD team for Cup motors--but not the lead). It was at that point that the foundation was laid for the decision later in the year for TRD to take over as builder. They ran some TRD motor stuff in '11, but TRD took over everything in 2012.

Three day old article:

“Truex says he would not have been in title contention without the Gibbs tie-up, but that he also enjoyed beating the partner team.

"There's no doubt about it, we couldn't be here without Gibbs and all those guys there that are part of our programme and we share information with," he said.

"They build our chassis and Toyota Racing Development building our engines - all that. We couldn't do any of this without it.

"But to be able to take all their stuff and beat them with it is pretty damn awesome.”

https://www.autosport.com/nascar/news/133344/truex-beating-gibbs-with-its-own-cars-awesome

This “argument,” if you can find a way to call it that, was over yesterday. You’re embarrassing yourself.

Get over it, TRD builds everything for Jibbs, the 46000 facility is proof, because you don't need large process cooling for desk jobs at the facility.

Toyota needed to do something with that $600 million per year they were no longer losing in F1.

Taco--You been up all night or what? JGR builds their own chassis--I am sure that TRD lends support in whatever way they need it through the Salisbury facility. In 2011, Logano blew a motor at Fontana. Coach and Lee White drove to Costa Mesa to personally witness the teardown. Now, remember, JGR was building motors out of their own shop at that point under the direction of Mark Cronquist (who still builds Xfinity and Truck motors, and is part of the TRD team for Cup motors--but not the lead). It was at that point that the foundation was laid for the decision later in the year for TRD to take over as builder. They ran some TRD motor stuff in '11, but TRD took over everything in 2012.

Get over it, TRD builds everything for Jibbs, the 46000 facility is proof, because you don't need large process cooling for desk jobs at the facility.

Toyota needed to do something with that $600 million per year they were no longer losing in F1.

Oh Taco.....those budgets are not related. Sigh.

Last edited by a moderator:
and how would you know this?

2009....F1 pull out...Lee White stated this exact fact....but I know, you think those Tie-yota people are lying all the time. For God's sake, if you think you have all of this figured out with a Google Earth pic, why the hell would you believe me? What the hell is it with these people who spend all of this time obsessing over Toyota. WE freakin' won everything that matters. Get the over it. That's why there is next year.

2009....F1 pull out...Lee White stated this exact fact....but I know, you think those Tie-yota people are lying all the time. For God's sake, if you think you have all of this figured out with a Google Earth pic, why the hell would you believe me? What the hell is it with these people who spend all of this time obsessing over Toyota. WE freakin' won everything that matters. Get the over it. That's why there is next year.

The money comes from mother t0y0ta, regardless.

So diva disagrees with this statement?

The money comes from mother t0y0ta, regardless.

Not really the way it works, but I won't waste my time.

So diva disagrees with this statement?

Disagrees with what? You really don't understand how TRD works, but you really don't care either. They build motors, and provide support for their teams through the Salisbury facility. Set up support? Yes. Chassis support? Yes. Seven post rigs, etc.? Yes. Build their teams' Cup chassis? No. They used to in 2007 when all of this started, but even MWR started building their own after a year or two. They sucked, went back to TRD to find out why, learned, and then got better. I think that Red Bull always used TRD chassis.

BTW, the only thing t0y0yer won is a lot of dislike from outspending the other companies.
Disagrees with what? You really don't understand how TRD works, but you really don't care either. They build motors, and provide support for their teams through the Salisbury facility. Set up support? Yes. Chassis support? Yes. Seven post rigs, etc.? Yes. Build their teams' Cup chassis? No. They used to in 2007 when all of this started, but even MWR started building their own after a year or two. They sucked, went back to TRD to find out why, learned, and then got better. I think that Red Bull always used TRD chassis.

Your statement contradicts support, support doesn't require huge amounts of process cooling.

Soon after Taco told me he didn't like Japanese companies for sad reasons I was out but I am glad you are still in it and defending the truth.

BTW, the only thing t0y0yer won is a lot of dislike from outspending the other companies.

You mean "outperforming." I agree. Chevy and Ford must be pissed. Chevy liked that 13 year run they had. Been 20 years or so since anybody went back-to-back in winning the Manufacturers Title...until now.

Your statement contradicts support, support doesn't require huge amounts of process cooling.

No doubt they build chassis for R&D....but not for JGR and FRR. Do you have a drone? I need to inform MY people.

Jack spewed the paranoia of the day. I like him. He is entertaining.

Yeah, never heard those reasons, but I am sure that I have heard it before. Don't mind the hatred. It's the hatred justified by bull**** that bothers me.

That is what gets be as by all means dislike something even if the dislike is unreasonable but just admit it. I remember a person telling me she didn't like Jimmie Johnson because of his eyebrows and she said it wasn't reasonable but she just didn't like him. I refuse to watch movies or entertainment programs with certain actors for various reasons. People may think my reasons are unreasonable but I have no problem with owning up to them as why lie to myself?

Yeah, never heard those reasons, but I am sure that I have heard it before. Don't mind the hatred. It's the hatred justified by bull**

Never used the word hate revboy.

413679466.jpg

^ You smokin’ them fat cigars without a process cooling system in yer house?

Nope, I have top of line the Cryo system.

Back
Top Bottom