Cup Championship RACE thread --- Phoenix

Don’t be surprised if there are a few odd raindrops today.

I had a delicious plate of biscuits and sausage gravy with a couple of eggs on top and now I'm ready to get this show rolling. Obviously my number 1 pick for the win today is Chase the bell ringer Elliott, then sly shy Bowman, followed by Jimmie the youngest old man out there Johnson, and last but not least Kevin the damn Ford driver Harvick.
:partytime:partytime:partytime:partytime:partytime:partytime:partytime:partytime:partytime:partytime:partytime:partytime:partytime:partytime:partytime:partytime:partytime:partytime

Jimmie w the checkered and the top finalist finishing 3 laps down is probably asking too much.

chase to the back,going to be a long day.
I had a delicious plate of biscuits and sausage gravy with a couple of eggs on top and now I'm ready to get this show rolling. Obviously my number 1 pick for the win today is Chase the bell ringer Elliott, then sly shy Bowman, followed by Jimmie the youngest old man out there Johnson, and last but not least Kevin the damn Ford driver Harvick.
:partytime:partytime:partytime:partytime:partytime:partytime:partytime:partytime:partytime:partytime:partytime:partytime:partytime:partytime:partytime:partytime:partytime:partytime

1usaflag.gif
cartwheel.gif

Hoping the top 4 take themselves out on lap 1 so we don't have to hear PLAYOFFS every 3 seconds

Rick Allen shouldn’t have even been allowed in the booth today after yesterday

I have a hunch Chase Elliot is going to be our next 2x Champion.

Not sure why. But I've had 3 hunches. Chase wins today. Chase wins 8 races next year..specifically 8, and wins it next year.

I feel VERY confident that one of these will happen.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I have a hunch Chase Elliot is going to be our next 2x Champion.

Not sure why. But I've had 3 hunches. Chase wins today. Chase wins 8 races next year..specifically 8, and wins it next year.

I feel VERY confident that one of these will happen.

And to add to this: The last HMS car to make the final 4 won the title. Jimmie Johnson started in the rear in 2016.

2020, Chase Starts from the rear, Jimmie's last full time cup race. Stars are aligned.

I wonder if Kyle Larson is there representing and showing support for his new team? Next year is going to be a great year for HMS.

Here we go , final green flag for 2020

I would hate to be the tech guys that didn't pass the 9 team through tech. The top brass at NASCAR is going to have them cleaning toilets next week if Chase doesn't make it back to the front and win this thing. :)

• Haha
Reactions: Pat
I'm here to watch the **** show with yall.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I'm here to watch the **** show with yall.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Welcome, grab a seat...there are snacks on the counter, beer is in the fridge, and the pizza will be here shortly.

Why are they having stages? pointless

Last to 10th in 27 laps lmao you can’t tell me these final 4 cars arent cheated tf up

this format sucks cause all this race is is a 4 car race its not worth to watch unless ur driver is one of the 4 cause noone else has a shot to win its like Nascar sets the 4 championship cars up diffrent to outrun the rest of field.

Last to 10th in 27 laps lmao you can’t tell me these final 4 cars arent cheated tf up
Penalized drivers have been doing that all year, esp. since the comp cautions were added to every race. The finalists may indeed be cheating but 'Last to top 10' certainly isn't any proof.

The disrespect from steve letarte had me cringing for the last 4 minutes

“kevin harvick just wasn’t good enough... didn’t bring it in the round of eight”

Harvick literally, LITERALLY had 2 bad finishes in the entire season. :huh:

You say that as if they're more pointless today than during the rest of the season.
I tend to agree, but at least for the teams there is a reason.
But t this race only finishing position counts.

Damn! the 9 car is handling good. I think we officially have the next Jimmie Johnson / Chad Knaus combo.

Reactions: Pat
Excellent start for all let's keep this going

Back
Top Bottom