Cup Championship RACE thread

I don’t think a single driver bought it

History speaks for itself.

Carson Hocevar is the dirtiest driver I've ever seen. I remember when he wrecked basically everyone at Pensacola at the Derby/Snowflake.

Also, this is why the CARS Tour is the elite tour. Danny Willard and Jack McNelly don't put up with this 🐂💩.

Carson Hocevar is the dirtiest driver I've ever seen. I remember when he wrecked basically everyone at Pensacola at the Derby/Snowflake.
Yeah, if he was a driver who’s never really had any issues and anything like that, he probably get the benefit of the doubt. But when it’s not your first rodeo, then you aren’t going to get away with it.

Also, this is why the CARS Tour is the elite tour. Danny Willard and Jack McNelly don't put up with this 🐂💩.
nah, just slashing trailer tires and free for all's. They are OK. lol

Byron really has had the best car of the Championship 3 all afternoon

Final stage for the year

Final stage of the year, heart's pumping, butterflies fluttering

Blaney's turning up the heat in this final stage

Trying to pull for Blaney, but man he’s been a whiny diva today on radio. Pitting this lap

This is my first time watching a race without a dip of snuff since 2010. I am absolutely miserable, about to chew my lip off, damn near eaten everything in the house. I just wanna damn dip!!!!!

But I’m hell bent on quitting, wish me luck.

Go 12!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom