Cup RACE thread --- 600

Chase's car was coming on at about lap 40 the previous 2 runs. He just kept Larson closer to him this time.

This has the feeling that the 5 will sink like a rock if he loses clean air.
No question.

And a day to night transition? Cliff Daniel's Achilles heel for 2 straight seasons. I recall one race where his driver was stronger in the night during the day.

I trust Allan way more than Cliff here.

Especially with races like this. Reminds me a lot of what he did was Mark Martin.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Well thats not good.

Kurts ****** year continues

Chase's car was coming on at about lap 40 the previous 2 runs. He just kept Larson closer to him this time.
Not really, the first run Larson had an issue, and the second run Larson kept pulling away. 9 was definitely beat across the run in stage 1.

I think this is just a changing track, Cliff struggling with day to night, like usual, and Allan out CC'ing him. He's usually great with night races.

Not really, the first run Larson had an issue, and the second run Larson kept pulling away. 9 was definitely beat across the run in stage 1.

I think this is just a changing track, Cliff struggling with day to night, like usual, and Allan out CC'ing him. He's usually great with night races.

Chase cut his lead from 4.5 to 2 seconds at the end of the stage.

I want to say I'm surprised that the 18 isn't running with these guys, given the coverage, but anyone watching the leaderboard knows he wasn't close to those two.

Really got used to the NBC wide camera shots during the Indy 500 with the full audience in view and dozens of cars.

Now with Fox we get close ups up contingency decals.

Chase cut his lead from 4.5 to 2 seconds at the end of the stage.
The last 9 laps of the stage. Where Larson has Notoriously and admittedly coasted, like at Vegas, Atlanta, Kansas etc.

9 is definitely at its strongest right now and better than he was at the end of state 1. That's a good thing.

Really got used to the NBC wide camera shots during the Indy 500 with the full audience in view and dozens of cars.

Now with Fox we get close ups up contingency decals.
Well hopefully when they return in a few weeks, they will remember how to do wide shots.

Hilarious pit road battle.

Well that was an interesting move by the 5. No way he wasn’t speesing

Well that's what I said in stage 1. Didn't speed then. He launched away from Chase out of the pits, I said the same thing as you.

Looks like he isn't posted.

Pit road is where Chase probably misses D’Hondt. Trey is not counting him down to pit road lines the same.

What's the record for the fastest speed for this race? Indy set a new one today, and we haven't had an unscheduled yellow yet.

Pit road is where Chase probably misses D’Hondt. Trey is not counting him down to pit road lines the same.
He's not counting him down?

The hell?

Well that's what I said in stage 1. Didn't speed then. He launched away from Chase out of the pits, I said the same thing as you.

I meant entry. He made up almost a second and was at Chase’s door coming in, causing Chase to check up to make his pit.

He's not counting him down?

The hell?

It’s not the same. He counts him into the box, but now getting to start of speed limit zone. Nowhere near the same at least

They probably know where the timing lines are and are pushing it in a zone where speed isn’t clocked.

Back
Top Bottom