Cup RACE thread --- 600

1716776041043.png

This has been such an exciting day thanks to Kyle Larson. I don't think I have been that excited watching an Indy race since Danica went back. Now if they get to restart this race again the excitement will continue thanks to Kyle Larson. :D

I’m just checking in with this race. today was my son’s 3rd birthday and I planned making dinner/having cake around the 500, we are running late and my wife has to be up at 4am (home improvement retail). Weather has really pushed everything back for us and others. But what a fun day, I got another few hours in me. Let’s get this done tonight!

I really need this race to start. Chase Briscoe is higher up than I was hoping for. I was shooting for a 32nd place finish.

This has been such an exciting day thanks to Kyle Larson. I don't think I have been that excited watching an Indy race since Danica went back. Now if they get to restart this race again the excitement will continue thanks to Kyle Larson. :D
Personallies speaking I think the outfit she wore today was the most excite.

FoxDFW just jumped in for the 10:00 news without warning in the middle of Daniel's interview....

Personallies speaking I think the outfit she wore today was the most excite.
Danica had those inserts removed. I got to hand it to those implant makers. They must have been in cahoots with the safer wall people. Those things didn't blow up after all of the wall plants, hitting cars, rollover crashes and even lasted thru that idiot quarterback she was dating.

I was out of the room, came back and the race was off - Are we still in a holding pattern, or going for tomorrow?

Back
Top Bottom