Cup RACE thread ---- Atlanta

**** you Ross.

It wouldn't be a superspeedway race if Larson wasn't caught up in a wreck

Ross. Man

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Any day the 18 hits the 22 so hard it's on 2 wheels is a good day.

Cue the Chastain is gonna get it talk again. This is almost too perfect. Chastain on hot seat, almost everyone I despise with major damage... Wow

Kyle didn’t seem to want to back off the 22 car too bad. I know it wasn’t intentional, but it looked weird after initial contact

Chastain is going to have a few reciepts come playoff time I’m afraid

The damage to these cars is a LOT less than it would have been a year ago.

Yes. Idk if I like it. Glad a lot of these guys can continue that took hits but I would've liked to see Austin's car break apart a lot more to diminish the impact. I mean I honestly thought he had a hard graze against the outside based on the damage til they showed the replay.

Yes. Idk if I like it. Glad a lot of these guys can continue that took hits but I would've liked to see Austin's car break apart a lot more to diminish the impact. I mean I honestly thought he had a hard graze against the outside based on the damage til they showed the replay.
I like anything that lets as many as possible keep racing.

Why he'll never be a champion, no matter how much his fans and Trackhouse flex.
I wouldn't say that yet. You never know.

He's a bonehead though.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Why he'll never be a champion, no matter how much his fans and Trackhouse flex.
I was saying that the road to a championship for Ross this year, is going to be very very treacherous come playoff time

Not sure all the hate for Ross except people like to pile on. The 19 clearly was loose and slowing in the replays. You can't stop and wait for a guy to gather it up.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom