Cup RACE thread ---- Atlanta

I wouldn't say that yet. You never know.

He's a bonehead though.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Yeah, I get it. If Ty Gibbs can learn enough to fake it then Ross can too. You never know. But... I don't like him so I'll post in absolutes until proven wrong. šŸ˜‚

Brad learned. Ross has shown he's unwilling to, and damn near said so in intrrviews lately. But keep banging that drum. The whole "working class hero" crap is just that. He's from a family who owns enough land to farm watermelons. Yeah. They're alright. Poor indeed.
Brad learned?

Not sure all the hate for Ross except people like to pile on. The 19 clearly was loose and slowing in the replays. You can't stop and wait for a guy to gather it up.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
Other drivers are saying it tooā€¦Dillon wasnā€™t too complimentary in his exit interview a few minutes ago

Not sure all the hate for Ross except people like to pile on. The 19 clearly was loose and slowing in the replays. You can't stop and wait for a guy to gather it up.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
You're right. But at this point, Ross has clearly showed us who he is and has earned zero leeway.

Not a fan of Ross cleaning out some cars and causing a wreck with 9 cars involved, but the race was better after that yellow.

Xfinity race yesterday was cleaner and more old school type of racing I liked. Today has been go with the flow.

Yes. Idk if I like it. Glad a lot of these guys can continue that took hits but I would've liked to see Austin's car break apart a lot more to diminish the impact. I mean I honestly thought he had a hard graze against the outside based on the damage til they showed the replay.
wth?

I'm anxious awaiting round 1 of playoff being aggrieved drivers fencing the 1 three times. I know it won't happen, but one can hope.

Mreh, true, but enough to have a Cup. If Ross ever matures to that point I'll eat crow and tip my cap.
He won his championship very early in his career when he was still a bull in a China shop.

Couple years later he had everyone waiting at his hauler wanting to fight him every week.

Ross got to where he is by being aggressive. Up to the drivers to police that and Iā€™m sure his receipts will get cashed in the playoffs.

He won his championship very early in his career when he was still a bull in a China shop.

Couple years later he had everyone waiting at his hauler wanting to fight him every week.

Ross got to where he is by being aggressive. Up to the drivers to police that and Iā€™m sure his receipts will get cashed in the playoffs.
Hence my "never be a champ" comment. He's a success and all that, but he'll never cash in on his God given talent because of his style. IMHO

Hence my "never be a champ" comment. He's a success and all that, but he'll never cash in on his God given talent because of his style. IMHO
Gotta catch him to wreck him.

Last time Hamlin tried this hard to wipe a guy out, he put himself in the hospital. And Truex promised Logano wouldnā€™t win the championship a few years ago.

Ross wrecks Chase again and itā€™s a different ballgame for sure. Chase Elliott donā€™t swing and miss.

I guess. People donā€™t like that Superspeedway spread out racing like Xfinity yesterday, which I loved.

Todayā€™s race is more pack racing and less seperation, which I donā€™t care for

I donā€™t like William Byron but can respect a driver dominating and winning consecutive ā€œplateā€ or style of races, might as well call it that now here. Seems like the 24 is fast.

Mreh, true, but enough to have a Cup. If Ross ever matures to that point I'll eat crow and tip my cap.
No way. Brad didn't level off until AFTER he won a cup.

If anything, beating the 48 for the championship in his 3rd season only reinforced his on track behavior. Remember 2014? You have Kenseth, Harvick all going at him.

Gordon swinging, "the kids a *******. I don't know how he's ever won a championship".

I donā€™t like William Byron but can respect a driver dominating and winning consecutive ā€œplateā€ or style of races, might as well call it that now here. Seems like the 24 is fast.
This is the type of racing you get on video games. This track is made for William Byron.

No way. Brad didn't level off until AFTER he won a cup.

If anything, beating the 48 for the championship in his 3rd season only reinforced his on track behavior. Remember 2014? You have Kenseth, Harvick all going at him.

Gordon swinging, "the kids a *******. I don't know how he's ever won a championship".

Donā€™t forget Logano either. To this day, heā€™ll wreck a guy and not think twice about it and has a championship.

Wish Keselowski and RFK/Roush #6 Ford would get something going, like a top 10. Hovering 14-18th.

Back
Top Bottom