Cup RACE thread ---- Atlanta

I'm anxious awaiting round 1 of playoff being aggrieved drivers fencing the 1 three times. I know it won't happen, but one can hope.
You're on an unrelenting rampage today, and I love it.

Surprisingly, not a SINGLE comment from you about Chase. Everything you're typing is in regards to Ross.

The man has us talking and as long as he stays competitive, we are going to have to get used to this from him lol

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Gotta catch him to wreck him.

Last time Hamlin tried this hard to wipe a guy out, he put himself in the hospital. And Truex promised Logano wouldn’t win the championship a few years ago.

Ross wrecks Chase again and it’s a different ballgame for sure. Chase Elliott don’t swing and miss.
He did at Gateway. 😂

Don’t forget Logano either. To this day, he’ll wreck a guy and not think twice about it and has a championship.
Yes but Logano has had success, and in some sort of way, respect from his competitors. Drivers aren't up in arms about him like Ross.

You're on an unrelenting rampage today, and I love it.

Surprisingly, not a SINGLE comment from you about Chase. Everything you're typing is in regards to Ross.

The man has us talking and as long as he stays competitive, we are going to have to get used to this from him lol

Rent free in my head I guess. 😂. I have a hard time commenting on race itself when it's such a farce.

He did at Gateway.
Yup, let's not act like Chase is some almighty sword of vengeance like some do here lol

I've said this before, Chase is a frat bro who can be hot headed in his own right and is quick to payback.

Batman he is not.

Yup, let's not act like Chase is some almighty sword of vengeance like some do here lol

I've said this before, Chase is a frat bro who can be hot headed in his own right and is quick to payback.

Batman he is not.

But he effed Denny into crashing himself when it counted, no? 😂

Rent free in my head I guess. . I have a hard time commenting on race itself when it's such a farce.
I absolutely HATE what the did to Atlanta.

Atlanta was always the quintessential intermediate track. Multigroove, tire wear, FAST.

Turning it into a ****** superspeedway/restrictor plate race is right up there with some of the worst decisions we've seen in the sport in recent years.

Only topped by NBC continuing to employ Rick Allen (if we wanna talk about rent free...)

I think ol' Dennis wins today. He's got a car that handles like no other.

Atlanta was always the quintessential intermediate track. Multigroove, tire wear, FAST.

Turning it into a ****** superspeedway/restrictor plate race is right up there with some of the worst decisions we've seen in the sport in recent years.

Only topped by NBC continuing to employ Rick Allen (if we wanna talk about rent free...)

PREACH BROTHER

USA feed on YouTube TV was showing ads for Fontana last week.
Yeah I think its a NASCAR thing as they are the ones providing them, I want to say I seen that mentioned.

Interesting though that the breaks are different on the YT feed vs the cable/sat feed

It's an absolute crime that they figured out a package that makes 1.5s awesome and then turned one of the best into a half assed plate race

Well, I would have preferred a 23°-25° progressive banked track but people would bitch and complain about 1-line/lane racing like they do at Texas for a couple years, and hopefully doesn’t get stained.

So these Chrisley people are convicted felons?
Yep. They pretended to be rich by taking out a bunch of loans they acquired by misrepresenting their wealth and they’re likely headed to prison soon. They haven’t been sentenced yet but we’re found guilty on all counts and are facing up to 30 years.

Yep. They pretended to be rich by taking out a bunch of loans they acquired by misrepresenting their wealth and they’re likely headed to prison soon. They haven’t been sentenced yet but we’re found guilty on all counts and are facing up to 30 years.
So did their show come from them pretending to be rich?

Not going to lie paying attention to this race is a real struggle for me. I think 2 races with this package at this track is 1 (or 2) too many

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom