Cup RACE thread ---- Atlanta

No way legit every row has 2-5 seats filled, even on the front in front of the line

Lots of people hang out under the grandstands or lots of tracks have trackside spots. I would say there is 40K based on the green flag of the race, it’s hot

Did people whine this bad last year when attendance was worse with a better track that was falling apart?

And the big one part 2

Oh no! Yet another episode of DBC incoming where poor Freddy has to say “we were fast but…”

Ugh! Byron has two wins, but other than that, his season has been horrible.
But… but… He’s surpassed Chase and taken his rightful throne! (Sorry, cashing in on the ‘Chase is now the weak link at HMS talk.’”

I’m petty. It’s well documented

Can NASCAR close the loopholes and revoke Rick Ware's charters already?

They haven't improved at all in the 6 years they've raced in Cup full time, the cars are rolling chicanes every week and end up causing crashes

The 15 and 51 have been significantly faster this year. Guess the finishes don’t show it.

Can NASCAR close the loopholes and revoke Rick Ware's charters already?

They haven't improved at all in the 6 years they've raced in Cup full time, the cars are rolling chicanes every week and end up causing crashes
RWR counts as part of the diversity program. It shows NASCAR is inclusive and doesn't exclude incompetents.

The Big One at Atlanta is a phrase I never thought I'd ever say

Two consecutive big ones in the 600 at Charlotte in 07 takes the cake for that at 1.5er's!! Also I remember a tire from one of the Red Bull cars hitting a camper in the infield!

Funny how some stuff just sticks with you.... Like random races from 15 years ago!

Chase is desperate for a chance to go 3 wide and shed wounded 1

Back
Top Bottom